Round 3 Wildcat Universe at Knoxville Powell

21 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

Listening to the 99.1 radio guys coming back Friday night, they already have a Pal vs West matchup in the semifinals all locked up, with the winner the state champion. So, I guess the Wildcats don't even have a chance vs Mighty Pal.  But, I think they will show up and play anyway, 

As much as Id like to believe that...Nolensville and Henry County are no slouches. West and Powell should meet up again but have to get through this week first as stranger things have happened.

2 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

As much as Id like to believe that...Nolensville and Henry County are no slouches. West and Powell should meet up again but have to get through this week first as stranger things have happened.

dont sleep on springfield being there...remember Hnery only beat them by a point in overtime...pretty even match up

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oridgecat said:

I think OR can give Plow a better game this time around.  I'm liking the game plan for this week, especially on defense.  

And No, I am not a coach, I just know a guy who knows a guy.  

If OR keeps this within 14, I will count this one as a win going into the off-season. A big off-season will be huge for that nightmarish region they will be in next year. *sarcasm for those that think I am being serious*