West TN

731Ball

16 hours ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

Happy to see Dburg getting some love. Their defense is legit and caused all kinds of problems for the Hornets and I feel their height forced SG to live on the perimeter as they took more shots from three (22) than inside the arc (13). 

Yes. Dyersburg is super strong and super big. Their guards are the strongest guards i have seen all year. they bothered South Gibson's guards and you are right. south gibson shot a ton of 3's and didn't make many at all. Can they make shots? If they can they will be hard to beat but if they can't, they are going to struggle to beat good teams. Will see how they play tonight vs a very good Gibson County team who went to sectionals last year and bring just about everybody back. I will post tomorrow morning on this game. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the Gibson County v South Gibson game last night. Gibosn county won by 6. Their big guy is a problem. They have a couple guards who can make shots and they run good stuff. They probably go to the state tournament this year if they can get to the region championship. They have a good team.

I said this about South Gibson last time i saw them vs Dyersburg. They play really hard and guard you man to man all game. Lockett and England is all they have on the offensive end. They can't shoot. If they can get somebody to make some perimeter shots they are going to be trouble. If they don't they won't win many more games. 

23 hours ago, bballer2010 said:

Region 7 

District 13

Will be either Dyer County or Dyersburg 1, Crockett next then Obion

district 14

Haywood

Munford

Ripley

Covington 

Brighton

Region champs Either haywood, DC, Dburg  whoever wins region will go to state

Fayette Ware wins Region 8 and wins substate to go to state