Semi Haywood vs Pearl-Cohn

Ljsr

1 minute ago, Rockytoptomcat said:

Haywood fan here. I totally get where you are coming from and I think you are right! Until someone from the west can beat the east boys we shouldn’t be favored! I for one aren’t looking past PC. They are a good team that shouldn’t be looked past. If we get past PC then we can discuss whichever East team it shall be

I think Pearl Cohn's role is reversed this week, and that their defense just can't slow down the Tomcats enough for their own offense to match them. They are athletic and disciplined, just not quite on the same level as Haywood.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

PC has probably scared the snot out of a lot of teams just getting off the bus.... They have meat on that line! Haywood is not going to be intimidated by them. On the other hand, I think this will be the best test to date for Haywood. 

Ain’t nobody scared of us lol. One thing I can say is we get most team best because they wanna knock us off. It will be an adjustment period for both teams with the speed and size of each team. First team who adjust will have the upper hand. 

13 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Ain’t nobody scared of us lol. One thing I can say is we get most team best because they wanna knock us off. It will be an adjustment period for both teams with the speed and size of each team. First team who adjust will have the upper hand. 

This I agree with! All this talk about we intimidating teams is nonsense. Covington guy still talking about a game that happened in 2017…smh, our boys coming to play and we’ll see how it unfolds Friday night around 10pm!!!