Semi Haywood vs Pearl-Cohn

Ljsr

20 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

yes

And what was the reason that he gave for not being able to play?  Already full schedule?  Dates didn’t line up??  I have nothing but the upmost respect for Haywood. They are kings of west TN right now. And I also have no doubt that there are teams that refuse to play Haywood cause they don’t want to get beat down. But I just think it looks bad when a Haywood poster makes comments that teams need to grow a pair. There are oftentimes legit reasons why a team can’t play. At the same time, I give y’all tremendous credit for scheduling Oakland. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And what was the reason that he gave for not being able to play?  Already full schedule?  Dates didn’t line up??  I have nothing but the upmost respect for Haywood. They are kings of west TN right now. And I also have no doubt that there are teams that refuse to play Haywood cause they don’t want to get beat down. But I just think it looks bad when a Haywood poster makes comments that teams need to grow a pair. There are oftentimes legit reasons why a team can’t play. At the same time, I give y’all tremendous credit for scheduling Oakland. 

That poster wasn't me. I assume most have only an opening or two in tough regions and I can't blame them for not wanting to play Haywood. 

43 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I know it wasn’t you. Thank you for providing the insight that your coaches had in fact reached out to South Gibson. 

Off particular subject but do you know if Hardin County and Milan will continue playing? Didn’t know with y’all’s new region schedule if it would work out or not.

8 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Off particular subject but do you know if Hardin County and Milan will continue playing? Didn’t know with y’all’s new region schedule if it would work out or not.

It appears Hardin County's schedule is complete.  I don't see Milan or USJ on the Tigers' schedule.
https://tssaasports.com/sports/schedules/index.cfm?sport=football&schoolid=209&type=high&schoolYear=2023

9 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Milan will have 7 region games next year leaving only 3 non region unlike the last 2 years where we had 5. Our 3 non region are South Gibson, Chester Co and Trezevant. 

On 12/19/2022 at 10:22 AM, stacmot said:

It appears Hardin County's schedule is complete.  I don't see Milan or USJ on the Tigers' schedule.
https://tssaasports.com/sports/schedules/index.cfm?sport=football&schoolid=209&type=high&schoolYear=2023

On 12/19/2022 at 8:52 AM, reddyrebel6 said:

That poster wasn't me. I assume most have only an opening or two in tough regions and I can't blame them for not wanting to play Haywood. 

On 12/17/2022 at 11:34 AM, Rockytoptomcat said:

Maybe Covington, South Gibson, Dyersburg, Ripley, Milan or Henry County will grow a pair and give us a game. Really disappointed in Covington and Henry County especially. 

Hey guys. Someone mentioned to me today that a Haywood football player got an offer or committed to Bama. But I haven’t seen anything about it and he didn’t give a name. Y’all know anything about it??

15 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Hey guys. Someone mentioned to me today that a Haywood football player got an offer or committed to Bama. But I haven’t seen anything about it and he didn’t give a name. Y’all know anything about it??

Not that I know of. Jamari Person signed with Colorado State - wide receiver.