Alcoa vs Giles

Dirtyt26

3 hours ago, chrisburr said:

Everyone knows the same boring predictable outcome is gonna happen

Trashcoa gonna win another 3A Gold Ball

Zzzzzzzzz........BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRING!

I really don't understand this!!!! Is this jealousy, or is this just a sore loser that cant win.  PUT UR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND BEAT US !!!!! INSTEAD OF WHINNING ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL KIDS EXCEL TO BE GREAT!!!!

15 hours ago, MrTwister said:

Sounds like fulton sucked in football once again.

the recent 4-7's & 3-8's probly dont help and Booger feels its pain...

the Psycho Booger psychoanaligists that the scars leftover from never winnin a contest and goin like 0-7 gainst the Aluminum City Twisters back win Fulton was relevent and collectin Gold Balls back in the early teens has to be more mentally devistatin than Fultons recent 3-8 season....

.....the Goons and their lil twisters providin Fulton its only loss in what coulda been a perfect season back in maybe 2011ish could provide sum mental anguishin about Alcoa also...

Booger just sayin :???:

• Like 1

Giles  best bet in this game is to try to force alcoa to pass the ball like Knoxville west did, but I doubt they have the speed and size to do it. Kamauri Turner for Giles has 15 tds in this postseason alone and 3 ints on defense, xori randolph has been a top rusher in the state also but has been hurt but he’s back this game. Look for Trey Ballantine, Trevon Dangerfield and Tyreek Brown in the secondary. Gotta go all out to go head and head with the trenches of alcoa. I can see reek or Trevon on jordan. But I do think alcoa may outman the bobcats in the trenches.

Edited by arshad221
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, arshad221 said:

Giles  best bet in this game is to try to force alcoa to pass the ball like Knoxville west did, but I doubt they have the speed and size to do it. Kamauri Turner for Giles has 15 tds in this postseason alone and 3 ints on defense, xori randolph has been a top rusher in the state also but has been hurt but he’s back this game. Look for Trey Ballantine, Trevon Dangerfield and Tyreek Brown in the secondary. Gotta go all out to go head and head with the trenches of alcoa. I can see reek or Trevon on jordan. But I do think alcoa may outman the bobcats in the trenches.

Alcoa's trench men! Lance Williams and Bubba Jefferies!

Giles got a pair of D1 6'5 300lb linemen?

• Like 1