Alcoa vs Giles

Dirtyt26

12 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Com’on Lawnman. Are you Really Pulling for Alcoa. After all the Gold Balls they took (cheated) from Betsy. 
Yes Alcoa will Win Big. But I’m NOT about to be pulling for them. There’s 2 Dozen 20 State Championship stick and paste to every Alcoa Comment it’s getting a little ridiculous to say the least. Anyone know how a school with 600-700 kids miraculously has a championship football team every single year. Guess the football Gods just drop the best athletes in Knox Co on their doorstep Every Year. . 

Opp! Here she goes....full on cry baby! :lol:

Little Girl Reaction To Finding Out She Is Having A Baby Brother GIF by  Reaction... | Gfycat

13 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Com’on Lawnman. Are you Really Pulling for Alcoa. After all the Gold Balls they took (cheated) from Betsy. 
Yes Alcoa will Win Big. But I’m NOT about to be pulling for them. There’s 2 Dozen 20 State Championship stick and paste to every Alcoa Comment it’s getting a little ridiculous to say the least. Anyone know how a school with 600-700 kids miraculously has a championship football team every single year. Guess the football Gods just drop the best athletes in Knox Co on their doorstep Every Year. . 

You might find it hard to believe but I do pull for Alcoa.

35 minutes ago, lawnman said:

You might find it hard to believe but I do pull for Alcoa.

I gotcha lawnman. . You’re a bigger person than me in a lot of ways. Pulling for the ET Team. Hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving. I hope to be in Etown atp by Xmas. Sure miss the Mtns and the town covered in giant American Flags and decorated for the holidays. 

4 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I gotcha lawnman. . You’re a bigger person than me in a lot of ways. Pulling for the ET Team. Hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving. I hope to be in Etown atp by Xmas. Sure miss the Mtns and the town covered in giant American Flags and decorated for the holidays. 

Hope you have a great holidays as well and this is Gods country here in these mountains.

• Upvote 1