2015:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS 

2016:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS 

2017:  13-2 = STATE CHAMPS 

2018:  15-0 = STATE CHAMPS 

2019:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS 

2020:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS 

2021:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS 

2022:  12-1 = TO BE DETERMINED…

Alcoa’s near two decade run has to be the winningest in the entire nation over the last 19 years.  I cannot imagine there’s another football program in the country that’s been as dominant as Alcoa has been in their respective classification during that time.  

I still remember in 2011 and 2012 Alcoa lost two of the all time greatest high school football games ever played to CAK when they went back to back.  They were possibly the greatest offensive machine in TSSAA history those two years.  

in 2014 Alcoa fell to CPA because they had to start a first time varsity QB in the title game and the final ended up 7-0.  The next year when they met again it was a massacre.  

Alcoa is probably on their way to winning a 16th State Championship In 19 Years.  I just marvel at how they have been able to continue to keep their players hungry and driven throughout the last 2 decades.  People knock them for playing 3A football but honestly I’ve seen them play many of the DII Private School Powers/6A Powers/5A Powers/4A Powers/KY Powers and win at a very high level in those contests as well.  

Their coaches, community, and student athletes aren’t commended enough for the level of success that they have sustained for such a long period of time.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

2004:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS

2005:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS

2006:  13-2 = STATE CHAMPS 

2007:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS 

2008:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS 

2009:  15-0 = STATE CHAMPS 

2010:  15-0 = STATE CHAMPS 

2013:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS 

Alcoa’s near two decade run has to be the winningest in the entire nation over the last 19 years.  I cannot imagine there’s another football program in the country that’s been as dominant as Alcoa has been in their respective classification during that time.  

I still remember in 2011 and 2012 Alcoa lost two of the all time greatest high school football games ever played to CAK when they went back to back.  They were possibly the greatest offensive machine in TSSAA history those two years.  

in 2014 Alcoa fell to CPA because they had to start a first time varsity QB in the title game and the final ended up 7-0.  The next year when they met again it was a massacre.  

Alcoa is probably on their way to winning a 16th State Championship In 19 Years.  I just marvel at how they have been able to continue to keep their players hungry and driven throughout the last 2 decades.  People knock them for playing 3A football but honestly I’ve seen them play many of the DII Private School Powers/6A Powers/5A Powers/4A Powers/KY Powers and win at a very high level in those contests as well.  

Their coaches, community, and student athletes aren’t commended enough for the level of success that they have sustained for such a long period of time.  

very very impressive run.....want ever be touched unless Aluminum City keeps touchin it.....but the GOAT is now with the North Brainerd Levee Swamp Buccaneers....time will soon tell

....as most of what howdoitknow spoken....biasly of course...but all truth....except one tiny part

....them Tin Heads didnt lose that gold ball contest to them Presbyterians in 2014 because of a boot QB.....argurably one of Aluminum City's best 3 teams ever lost that contest cause 3 reasons....1. beaten & battered from contest they were involved in the week prior.....2. that stud bell cow RB coaches put 54+ totes put on his legs the previous week so the twisters could get to the gold ball contest....3. Hockaday, Omer, Orr

....and howdoitknows team massacred the presbyterian the followin season cause the presbyterians probably didnt have 2 seniors playin in that game

...expand that trophy case....another Gold BAll is comin

Booger just sayin:thumb:

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, Booger said:

very very impressive run.....want ever be touched unless Aluminum City keeps touchin it.....but the GOAT is now with the North Brainerd Levee Swamp Buccaneers....time will soon tell

....as most of what howdoitknow spoken....biasly of course...but all truth....except one tiny part

....them Tin Heads didnt lose that gold ball contest to them Presbyterians in 2014 because of a boot QB.....argurably one of Aluminum City's best 3 teams ever lost that contest cause 3 reasons....1. beaten & battered from contest they were involved in the week prior.....2. that stud bell cow RB coaches put 54+ totes put on his legs the previous week so the twisters could get to the gold ball contest....3. Hockaday, Omer, Orr

....and howdoitknows team massacred the presbyterian the followin season cause the presbyterians probably didnt have 2 seniors playin in that game

...expand that trophy case....another Gold BAll is comin

Booger just sayin:thumb:

Alcoa beat CPA soundly in 2013 and 2015.  The 2014 game was 7-0 and there’s a difference between missing a Guard or a Receiver vs missing a Quarterback.  

I have seen Alcoa play CPA, Lipscomb, DCA, Goodpasture, Knox Webb, Notre Dame, McCallie, CAK, Austin-East, Fulton, Pearl-Cohn, Milan, East Nashville, Covington, Huntingdon, Tyner, Elizabethton, White House, Knox West, Giles County, Greeneville, Red Bank, Knox Catholic, Cleveland, Dobyns-Bennett, and I’m sure that I’m neglecting to mention so many other State Championship caliber programs that have won Gold Balls or been on a level to compete for Gold Balls in the last 20 years.  

Outside of Maryville I think that Alcoa has been highly successful against all of them during that time.  

3 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Alcoa beat CPA soundly in 2013 and 2015.  The 2014 game was 7-0 and there’s a difference between missing a Guard or a Receiver vs missing a Quarterback.  

I have seen Alcoa play CPA, Lipscomb, DCA, Goodpasture, Knox Webb, Notre Dame, McCallie, CAK, Austin-East, Fulton, Pearl-Cohn, Milan, East Nashville, Covington, Huntingdon, Tyner, Elizabethton, White House, Knox West, Giles County, Greeneville, Red Bank, Knox Catholic, Cleveland, Dobyns-Bennett, and I’m sure that I’m neglecting to mention so many other State Championship caliber programs that have won Gold Balls or been on a level to compete for Gold Balls in the last 20 years.  

Outside of Maryville I think that Alcoa has been highly successful against all of them during that time.  

Too me, the key was Alcoa Offense linemen K-M Mitchell kept getting holding penalties. Especially on big runs. They continued to put Alcoa behind the sticks. With Jaylen Myers an untested Sophomore QB with his first start, CPA loaded the Box and did not respect the passing game. Alcoa having over a 100 yards in holding penalties and CPA'S Jay Hockaday's Steller play was hard to overcome.

15 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

2004:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS

2005:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS

2006:  13-2 = STATE CHAMPS 

2007:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS 

2008:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS 

2009:  15-0 = STATE CHAMPS 

2010:  15-0 = STATE CHAMPS 

2013:  14-1 = STATE CHAMPS 

I figured it up awhile back. Alcoa is 13 points away from winning 18 in a row.