Alcoa vs Giles

Dirtyt26

2 hours ago, arshad221 said:

Giles  best bet in this game is to try to force alcoa to pass the ball like Knoxville west did, but I doubt they have the speed and size to do it. Kamauri Turner for Giles has 15 tds in this postseason alone and 3 ints on defense, xori randolph has been a top rusher in the state also but has been hurt but he’s back this game. Look for Trey Ballantine, Trevon Dangerfield and Tyreek Brown in the secondary. Gotta go all out to go head and head with the trenches of alcoa. I can see reek or Trevon on jordan. But I do think alcoa may outman the bobcats in the trenches.

Did any of those young men play for Giles last year, or did they transfer in???? 

I was one of the ones who stated it during the preseason.  Alcoa will be favored but it will not be a cake walk like it was a year ago.  Giles County is a handful at home and I am sure The Brickyard will be rocking on Friday night.  I am thinking that this is the game that I will attend this week.  David O'Connor & Co. will not just be "shell shocked" like they were last year when the teams met in Blount County.  

Alcoa:  42

Giles County:  21

23 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

I was one of the ones who stated it during the preseason.  Alcoa will be favored but it will not be a cake walk like it was a year ago.  Giles County is a handful at home and I am sure The Brickyard will be rocking on Friday night.  I am thinking that this is the game that I will attend this week.  David O'Connor & Co. will not just be "shell shocked" like they were last year when the teams met in Blount County.  

If Giles could only put up 24 against Sweetwater at Home last week they ain't putting up 21 on Alcoa unless it's a running clock and Alcoa has their 3rd string in like last year in the 2nd half

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

I’ll give you that pick with 14 of the 21 coming late. Otherwise, Alcoa has more than 42 on the board.:thumb: