Alcoa vs Giles

Dirtyt26

31 minutes ago, teamgiles01 said:

I've finally got to see some of Alcoa's highlights. Yes they have some talent,but watching the way the running backs run "AVERAGE" #9 is quick but carries the ball LOOSE !! and #7 runs straight up EAST AND WEST!! THE Bobcat LB'S will be ready!! GO Bobcats!

Team Giles 01. . Are you a real fan or just trolling us? “Making plans for Chattanooga” and our Rb’s are “soft”. If you’re a troll so be it. You won’t be the first or last. IF you’re trying to be Serious then you’re sadly misinformed. Alcoa is going to push your guts in so far that you won’t know which end to get a drink of water. Just keeping it real. This Game is worse than last season by a lot. Have a great thanksgiving Team Giles. I’m actually pulling for You but i don’t see it being close. 

Edited by IPOPU2022

41 minutes ago, teamgiles01 said:

I've finally got to see some of Alcoa's highlights. Yes they have some talent,but watching the way the running backs run "AVERAGE" #9 is quick but carries the ball LOOSE !! and #7 runs straight up EAST AND WEST!! THE Bobcat LB'S will be ready!! GO Bobcats!

Sounds easy all u gotta do is stop it!!!! GOODLUCK!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teamgiles01 said:

You know your talking about #9 when he took the opening kickoff 95 yards against you last year to go along with 4 rushes for 48 yards and 3 receptions for 72 yards, that #7 rushed for two TD's against you and had another reception for 66 yards too and an Alcoa O that put up 459 yards on your D.  This years Alcoa O is better than last years so get ready to be ran through like poop through a goose.

Not to Mention Alcoa defense was just as dominated forcing five turnovers and holding the Bobcats to seven passing yards while most of the 254 rushing yards came in the second half against the Tornadoes’ backups.  You had less than 30 yards rushing in the first half and less than 50 yards of total offense against Alcoa's Starters.  Big talk for someone who got it handed to them by Alcoa 

• Like 2

On 11/19/2022 at 1:50 PM, lawnman said:

Good luck Alcoa this Cyclones fan is pulling for you guys.

Com’on Lawnman. Are you Really Pulling for Alcoa. After all the Gold Balls they took (cheated) from Betsy. 
Yes Alcoa will Win Big. But I’m NOT about to be pulling for them. There’s 2 Dozen 20 State Championship stick and paste to every Alcoa Comment it’s getting a little ridiculous to say the least. Anyone know how a school with 600-700 kids miraculously has a championship football team every single year. Guess the football Gods just drop the best athletes in Knox Co on their doorstep Every Year. . 

Edited by IPOPU2022

21 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Com’on Lawnman. Are you Really Pulling for Alcoa. After all the Gold Balls they took (cheated) from Betsy. 
Yes Alcoa will Win Big. But I’m NOT about to be pulling for them. There’s 2 Dozen 20 State Championship stick and paste to every Alcoa Comment it’s getting a little ridiculous to say the least. Anyone know how a school with 600-700 kids miraculously has a championship football team every single year. Guess the football Gods just drop the best athletes in Knox Co on their doorstep Every Year. . 

:lol:

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

You know your talking about #9 when he took the opening kickoff 95 yards against you last year to go along with 4 rushes for 48 yards and 3 receptions for 72 yards, that #7 rushed for two TD's against you and had another reception for 66 yards too and an Alcoa O that put up 459 yards on your D.  This years Alcoa O is better than last years so get ready to be ran through like poop through a goose.

Not to Mention Alcoa defense was just as dominated forcing five turnovers and holding the Bobcats to seven passing yards while most of the 254 rushing yards came in the second half against the Tornadoes’ backups.  You had less than 30 yards rushing in the first half and less than 50 yards of total offense against Alcoa's Starters.  Big talk for someone who got it handed to them by Alcoa 

It’s going to be bad enough Friday Night. No need to rub it in Swipes. Giles is outmatched and I’m pretty sure they know how this is going. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

:thumb:, You're getting about as good as BC with these post. As always,I'll be pulling for your team to win it all again.I think you guys will win by whatever the staff wants the score to be.Never gets old watching Alcoa bring back the gold.

:rolleyes: Appreciate it Batman. Hearing we might have your devils on the schedule next year. Would be nice to catch up with some old friends. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

:rolleyes: Appreciate it Batman. Hearing we might have your devils on the schedule next year. Would be nice to catch up with some old friends. :thumb:

I remember that first time BVD and myself came to Alcoa and talked to all you guys . I knew two things when I left. The Alcoa fanbase knows the game better then many coaches in NET and the Devils were lucky to catch Alcoa that one year before.

• Like 1