Littull fellurs agin tha Paytreeuts

STARSNBARS

Earlier in the week I said this game would probably be close.   Truly felt that way and wasn't hedging my bets just in case.   The talent discrepancy was noticeable very fast.   Overall speed and talent was too much for Maryville.   That said, Vaughn must be an incredibly special player because it is very difficult to imagine LaDue playing behind anyone.  He runs hard and fast.   Any team in the state would love to have him.  

Safe travels home Murvil folk.  With a little luck we will line em up again next year.   We'll wear the white jerseys next time. 

• Upvote 1

This game went pretty much how I figured it would. Lucky we made it this far considering we lost 3 games and one of them to a team that didn't make the playoffs and that is very hard to do now days considering all the teams with losing records that got in. My big concern for next year is that we lose the front seven on defense and the offensive line plus the qb.  That is a large group of starters to replace.

1 hour ago, ttitan27 said:

Earlier in the week I said this game would probably be close.   Truly felt that way and wasn't hedging my bets just in case.   The talent discrepancy was noticeable very fast.   Overall speed and talent was too much for Maryville.   That said, Vaughn must be an incredibly special player because it is very difficult to imagine LaDue playing behind anyone.  He runs hard and fast.   Any team in the state would love to have him.  

Safe travels home Murvil folk.  With a little luck we will line em up again next year.   We'll wear the white jerseys next time. 

Noah Vaughn was one of our best Rb’s ever … Noah was extremely quick , fast and had put on a lot of muscle, he wasn’t as big as Ladue but he had great strength in his legs . I did feel like we should run both Vaughn and Ladue more before Noah got hurt . We basically played Ladue as a glorified guard before Noah got hurt . Both of them with over 15 carries a game I felt like would have been hard to stop and easier on both players. Oh well, I wish Noah nothing but the best and I look forward to seeing him with Va next year , and look forward to seeing Ladue tear it up again next year ! 

8 hours ago, rollnoles said:

GQ got out after what they did to Gaylor with the baseball ordeal. Then Gaylor got out right before the season started in football. Yea GQ could see the writing on the board with the powers to be. Got to greedy.

I always wondered what happened with that mess. Lots of rumors floated around. 
Congrats to okelund on the win and to the little fellers from 825 on their run here in the playoffs.

#betterlowertuition

10 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Facts!  GQ got out when the writing was on the wall.  This isn't on DH or the coaches at all.  It's a talent gap and it's not even close.  Oakland will call off the dogs when it hits 38-7 or 45-7.  

The talent gap is there anytime Oakland plays another 6A team.  Maryville is the 2nd best 6A team in the state every year.  Still a great team and program.