Littull fellurs agin tha Paytreeuts

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, GeneralRebel said:

I think you may be stretching your numbers in order to make your case " Now losing 9 of 11 defensive starters along with the entire offensive line plus a handful of receivers, 5-5 is a real possibility."

With you being the superfan, surprised you didn't know that the Entire season, Maryville started on offensive line,  a sophmore at Left Tackle and a Junior at Right Tackle. 

Also, you say "now losing 9 of 11 on defense" - try 10, only 1 Junior started (at Defensive back), the rest were seniors.  But interesting fact, of the 10 senior starters on defense, 6 of them were 1st time starters (4 returning starters on Def).  So Rebels will have 10 new starters on defense vs 6 this past year.  Don't think that quite justifies a 5-5 season.  

Thanks General Admission, Always have said if you want to find out something never go ask someone. Just go to the internet and say something wrong and somebody will be ready to correct you. So we lose one more on defense than I thought but two less on offense. If that's right we'll be playing Oakland again this time next year. Seriously I am glad we have two on the offensive line back. 

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Thanks General Admission, Always have said if you want to find out something never go ask someone. Just go to the internet and say something wrong and somebody will be ready to correct you. So we lose one more on defense than I thought but two less on offense. If that's right we'll be playing Oakland again this time next year. Seriously I am glad we have two on the offensive line back. 

Derek’s first year starting for the Rebels we had one returning starter on offense… .  15-0 … the one starter was a great one , Ryan Tallent , but so is Ladue . We don’t have a clue about next year yet , guys may grow , guys may get a lot better … seen it several times . 

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

After I finished the clips I thought I had enough to create a quick vid of Eric Taylor.   He de-committed from TN State.   He is a game changer.     Its been 11 years since I created an individual reel for a player.   I Train was my last one.    

Let me know your thoughts.

7 hours ago, StorkMontgomery said:

After I finished the clips I thought I had enough to create a quick vid of Eric Taylor.   He de-committed from TN State.   He is a game changer.     Its been 11 years since I created an individual reel for a player.   I Train was my last one.    

Let me know your thoughts.

If I'm right I heard them say he transferred here to live with his father his senior year. That was a smart move. Plenty of big time schools should want this kid. I'll drive 200 miles to see a good game but this was so predictable I knew I would be kicking myself all the way back home for wasting time like that for the short time I have on earth.

8 hours ago, pepvol said:

Derek’s first year starting for the Rebels we had one returning starter on offense… .  15-0 … the one starter was a great one , Ryan Tallent , but so is Ladue . We don’t have a clue about next year yet , guys may grow , guys may get a lot better … seen it several times . 

Couldn't believe what I read in the Sunday paper in last paragraph " The most fun I've ever had in a season and the most I've ever learned". It was the most fun I had after the Alcoa game not going back.

34 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Couldn't believe what I read in the Sunday paper in last paragraph " The most fun I've ever had in a season and the most I've ever learned". It was the most fun I had after the Alcoa game not going back.

Maybe it was a misquote. Otherwise, they are having an incredibly fun time down in lower alnwick.

40 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

If I'm right I heard them say he transferred here to live with his father his senior year. That was a smart move. Plenty of big time schools should want this kid. I'll drive 200 miles to see a good game but this was so predictable I knew I would be kicking myself all the way back home for wasting time like that for the short time I have on earth.

Negative Barney Fife.  Man you're on a roll with all this disinformation...

#12, Cornerback was the transfer from Kentucky to Oakland for his senior year to live with his dad.  Eric Taylor was on the team last year and his game friday night will increase his offers.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I don’t subscribe to any Newspapers , too much propaganda for me , Derek said that ? 

59 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Does Maryville have kids wandering the halls who could and should be out playing football but for whatever reason they aren't?

Actually Derek has done a top notch job getting kids out that once played at one time or another. He is a good guy and I can see why kids would want to play for him. The youth leagues are loaded and so is the middle school. I was just alarmed at how many we do lose. I don't want to ever turn into one of these type schools that builds for three years only to restart and do it again and again.