Littull fellurs agin tha Paytreeuts

STARSNBARS

13 minutes ago, pepvol said:

It used to be only the haters that showed up after we got beat to bash Maryville… hopefully we can rebuild and rebound next year to satisfy those fans that are totally behind Maryville… whether they WIN … or they WIN!! LoL 

Most of those bashing Maryville are the ones that are jealous of the success they’ve had

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I don't know who leaves the gate open for all the blocked field goals and extra points this year but this is another example how of we're regressing yet the problem has never been solved. Could explain why our kicker has missed sure shot field goals he got in the past when he goes out to kick he has to worry if he is on a suicide mission instead of concentrating on kicking the ball.

I do.........

5 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Crazy obsessions? Lol I could feel your blood boiling in this weak sauce post. How about you come with some better content 

You're a fan of another school, yet you give us all the play by play of Oakland.  And feel the need to stick your nose in all things Maryville.  You're just an odd dude

2 hours ago, TinPigskin said:

You're a fan of another school, yet you give us all the play by play of Oakland.  And feel the need to stick your nose in all things Maryville.  You're just an odd dude

Naw you’re speaking for yourself lol it’s odd to support mid tn when it comes playoff time? I can’t fix when people come at me with stupid mentalities, people are just born with that.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Naw you’re speaking for yourself lol it’s odd to support mid tn when it comes playoff time? I can’t fix when people come at me with stupid mentalities, people are just born with that.

When it comes playoff time??  Your Oakland pajama-wearing self has been talking trash in Maryville threads all season long.  Keep pretending you didn't though

Football goes in cycles, for the past few years Maryville has been in a somewhat downturn and Oakland has not.    Sports cycles happen at all levels.      If I was a Maryville fan I would feel very frustrated but not hopeless... once you have been there so many times in the past it should be way easier to get back again.