Riverside coming to Huntingdon (semi finals)

horse

11 hours ago, Pantherpride45 said:

I disagree but could be wrong 

riverside and Huntingdon have the #1 and #2 offense in 2A respectively 

Tyner has been the #1 team in 2A all year. They have been favorites to win the gold ball since preseason and haven't done anything to lessen that expectation. No doubt about it, whoever represents the West will be the underdogs in Chattanooga. 

1 hour ago, Vol3450 said:

Ya, a MASE that just beat Peabody. You can get in your feelings about it. But those are just the facts. Goodluck lol

Huntingdon beat Peabody too, little buddy. I’m just stating that defense ranking has a lot to do with the competition you are defending. That is also a fact. 

Another fact is there are 4 teams still left and whoever makes it out of the West may be talking about Yorks defense next weekend.

Huntingdon by 3 TDs. Even if nearly everybody on Huntingdon's offense is shut down, #9 will always find a way to make something out of nothing. There were multiple times last week where UC had him scampering around deep in the backfield and he would find a hole and pick up 10-15 yards. He's a huge playmaker and I don't see Riverside stopping the young QB.

• Like 1

LOTS of respect for the RIverside program. Looking forward to what promises to be a Great night of Black Friday High School Football!2 teams with the same record, fighting for a chance to go to the State Championship game. This would be Huntingdon's first appearance in 10 years, and 5th overall; This would be Riverside's first appearance ever. 

Riverside wants this win BADLY, Huntingdon is starving for another GOLD ball to add to the collection. Which team will want it more Friday night ??

Huntingdon won last meeting in the regular season 33-7.( started 4th Quarter 12-7). 

My completely biased opinion - Huntingdon is firing on all cylinders right now. The Defense, which was the weakest part of the team early in the regular season has absolutely found its mojo. The addition of Aiden Hilliard has helped solidify this D- Line.  Add that in comparison with Perez's injury for RIverside gives Huntingdon the advantage. I Honestly see this as a 7-10 point difference game. Best wishes to RIverside, I have several friends there and will be meeting up with several of them to discuss the big game directly before kickoff. 

The Guru's predicton:

Huntingdon - 20

Riverside - 7

7 hours ago, MustangGuru said:

LOTS of respect for the RIverside program. Looking forward to what promises to be a Great night of Black Friday High School Football!2 teams with the same record, fighting for a chance to go to the State Championship game. This would be Huntingdon's first appearance in 10 years, and 5th overall; This would be Riverside's first appearance ever. 

Riverside wants this win BADLY, Huntingdon is starving for another GOLD ball to add to the collection. Which team will want it more Friday night ??

Huntingdon won last meeting in the regular season 33-7.( started 4th Quarter 12-7). 

My completely biased opinion - Huntingdon is firing on all cylinders right now. The Defense, which was the weakest part of the team early in the regular season has absolutely found its mojo. The addition of Aiden Hilliard has helped solidify this D- Line.  Add that in comparison with Perez's injury for RIverside gives Huntingdon the advantage. I Honestly see this as a 7-10 point difference game. Best wishes to RIverside, I have several friends there and will be meeting up with several of them to discuss the big game directly before kickoff. 

The Guru's predicton:

Huntingdon - 20

Riverside - 7

Hilliard plays linebacker not dline