Mckenzie travels to MASE 11/25

RedRebelman

MASE could win but I tilt favor to McKenzie and here’s why by using the Peabody/MASE game. I stated last week on the Peabody/MASE game that Peabody needed to bring in #3  or #86 as a big running back because Wilkins was too small and easy to tackle. So what happened……QB Driggers ran the ball I think 27 times.  Well Wilkins was basically benched and it was a line up with Driggers running.  No back eliminated the play action therefore no passing game.  This all said Peabody was winning the whole game until less than two minutes to go.  Sorry I respect the tide coaching staff but just three years ago Dickerson became the stud RB in the playoffs because of his size. I would have thought the same strategy would happen in this game. MCKENZIE has a back with size, a QB that can run and pass to offset MASE’ s quickness. McKenzie needs to hit MASE’s Brown every play. He’s the only player that can beat McKenzie. Advantage McKenzie 

7 hours ago, Chazmo said:

MASE could win but I tilt favor to McKenzie and here’s why by using the Peabody/MASE game. I stated last week on the Peabody/MASE game that Peabody needed to bring in #3  or #86 as a big running back because Wilkins was too small and easy to tackle. So what happened……QB Driggers ran the ball I think 27 times.  Well Wilkins was basically benched and it was a line up with Driggers running.  No back eliminated the play action therefore no passing game.  This all said Peabody was winning the game until less than two minutes to go.  Sorry I respect the tide coaching staff but just three years ago Dickerson became the stud RB in the playoffs because of his size. I would have thought the same strategy would happen in this game. MCKENZIE has a back with size, a QB that can run and pass to offset MASE’ s quickness. McKenzie needs to hit MASE’s Brown every play. He’s the only player that can beat McKenzie. Advantage McKenzie 

Noted people really think MASE only has Brown as player on the team ok keep thinking that!

They got other plays Brown cramped up the whole 3rd quarter then another RB came in and carried the load the whole 3rd quarter when MASE scored without Brown!

MASE OL was key in this game by opening up holes for whoever was in the backfield!

Mckenzie is a great team. It will be a great game!

Edited by WildBill2388

3 hours ago, WildBill2388 said:

Noted people really think MASE only has Brown as player on the team ok keep thinking that!

They got other plays Brown cramped up the whole 3rd quarter then another RB came in and carried the load the whole 3rd quarter when MASE scored without Brown!

MASE OL was key in this game by opening up holes for whoever was in the backfield!

Mckenzie is a great team. It will be a great game!

On the last TD drive for MASE. First play Brown took it 70 yards. You could’ve walked 10 yards yourself. That’s how good that line was.

This is going to be another great game.  For McKenzie,  it reminds me alot of last year, as McKenzie had to defeat Fayetteville, and then turn around and play a loaded Peabody team. Granted we had them at home, and going on the road vs a really good team is tough.  McKenzie has to contain #6.  I understand MASE has more than just him, but it seems the offense really revolves around him, as it should.  Like it does every year at this time, the team with the least penalties, plays clean, and executes wins this one.  

You can listen to it on https://www.radionwtn.com/.  We will go on air at 6:30.