Mckenzie travels to MASE 11/25

RedRebelman

59 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Most NFHS broadcasts are done using a fixed position camera with no commentary.  Very few NFHS schools have portable equipment and use commentary.  Your school is one of the rare exceptions. Glad you had a good experience.  Sadly, many dont

The guy who does ours has his own stuff as he does alot of stuff on the side.  

2 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Peabody broadcasting was in the pressbox versus MASE. There were power issues there that were resolved before broadcast time. As MASE does not have media you should be in pressbox. Curious, do you do the commentary for radio and stream or just radio?

Worse pressbox ever

6 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Just radio. We can get into the pressbox if we want. We may just choose to stay on our side.  I spoke with the AD at MASE.  Very nice guy. He said you couldn’t see out the glass very well in the pressbox. We were welcome to do whichever.

I talked with Peabody’s guys.  They actually stood outside to broadcast cast on the pressbox side.

Could not be any worse than the barbecue grates that they had over the windows in the press Box at oakhaven

4 hours ago, BeQuiet said:

Worse pressbox ever

go to oakhaven. awful. jcs....visitors to a dangerous roof or visitor stands. the press box at old tca stadium terrible. scotts hill was awful till they built some new stands and added a second press box. visitors used to be outside and fans would push your stuff out of the way. usj outside behind a fence and band. In 16 years, I've just about seen it all

Edited by ReitzFan

14 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

go to oakhaven. awful. jcs....visitors to a dangerous roof or visitor stands. the press box at old tca stadium terrible. scotts hill was awful till they built some new stands and added a second press box. visitors used to be outside and fans would push your stuff out of the way. usj outside behind a fence and band. In 16 years, I've just about seen it all

Been to Oakhaven once back in the early 2000’s. Idk if you’ve ever been to Booker T before but those two places are tied in stadiums accommodations