Mckenzie travels to MASE 11/25

RedRebelman

4 minutes ago, Kyle1990 said:

Well, hopefully the 3rd time is the charm. These boys are hungry for the gold ball! 

Congrats to McKenzie and to Mase on a great season.Brown is very good and one of the qbs is an 8th grader so they going to get players next year from other schools.But in saying that.I don't understand why Brown and the qb wouldn't want to transfer to a bigger school and play in front of fans.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Congrats to McKenzie and to Mase on a great season.Brown is very good and one of the qbs is an 8th grader so they going to get players next year from other schools.But in saying that.I don't understand why Brown and the qb wouldn't want to transfer to a bigger school and play in front of fans.

I couldn't believe that kid was an 8th grader. I hope he stays healthy and keeps working hard. We might be watching him on Saturday mornings!

5 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Total defensive domination. Each week our defense has progressively gotten better. We faced a line that averages around 285.  We average around 255. Our game plan put in by the coaches was executed well.  Great job, Rebels! One more to go.

The run defense is very impressive. I’ll be shocked if y’all are not in great position next week. Good luck