Mckenzie travels to MASE 11/25

RedRebelman

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Absolutely not tssaa wouldnt have allowed it there would be an uproar locally it would be stopped. There are tons of schools in Memphis it wasn’t a coincidence they all got hardships to go to the same school. Tssaa and the adults are to blame 

I’m not saying that I think what happened at MASE was fair or unfair. I just want it to be clear on what really happened.  They did not get hardships to go to MASE as you said. They applied to go to MASE and the school accepted them. Then the coach was hired. After kids were enrolled they applied to TSSAA to be eligible to play and were granted hardships to play. You have to be enrolled in a school before you petition TSSAA for eligibility. Kids were going to MASE whether they got to play or not. 

10 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Pause here real quick. Mike Miller two sons attended Houston, and Madlock son attended Houston as well. I think there’s another Madlock at Houston, but I don’t know if that’s true or not. Majority of the Memphis athletic coaches’ kids attend the suburbs schools, including a few of the celebrities and their siblings. 

Not speaking on Millers boys obviously they would be there if their pops is the coach but Lawson and Colbert just decided out the blue to go there not believing that one second 

1 hour ago, Doc931 said:

Facts the only reason. Then they all somehow ended up at Houston playing for Mike Miller.. imagine trying to guard 6’5,6’6, 6,9 in high school lmao. Let one of these small town schools try to pull that off lol

I watched East a couple years back and it was laughable how better they were against the pool of teams at state. I’ve had good friends that live in Memphis and they tell me about how if one don’t like a coach or school they just will up and move mid year 

10 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m not saying that I think what happened at MASE was fair or unfair. I just want it to be clear on what really happened.  They did not get hardships to go to MASE as you said. They applied to go to MASE and the school accepted them. Then the coach was hired. After kids were enrolled they applied to TSSAA to be eligible to play and were granted hardships to play. You have to be enrolled in a school before you petition TSSAA for eligibility. Kids were going to MASE whether they got to play or not. 

Thank you!!!!

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

What you just said make absolutely no difference in the chain of events. Or whether rules were broken or not. I’m sure they knew before they went to mase which would be breaking the rules. It’s all coincidence……sarcasm 

I know of kids who have transferred with real hardships and were denied. It was coordinated and the parents were coached in to what needed to be said to get eligible or whomever has to file the hardship 

30 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

What you just said make absolutely no difference in the chain of events. Or whether rules were broken or not. I’m sure they knew before they went to mase which would be breaking the rules. It’s all coincidence……sarcasm 

I know of kids who have transferred with real hardships and were denied. It was coordinated and the parents were coached in to what needed to be said to get eligible or whomever has to file the hardship 

You ort to change your name to Cried21.

tumblr_inline_npgzo1iweE1ry6uf8_400.gifv

33 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

What you just said make absolutely no difference in the chain of events. Or whether rules were broken or not. I’m sure they knew before they went to mase which would be breaking the rules. 

What rule did they break?  Again I’m not saying what happened is right. I just don’t have any evidence that they broke a rule.