Mckenzie travels to MASE 11/25

RedRebelman

On 11/27/2022 at 12:19 PM, TyroneBiggums said:

Mase got exposed. McKenzie has been all unfinished business this year. I still think Fayetteville was the most talented team in 1A & 2A but they didn’t get it done. Taylor gets a lot of the attention but Cassidy makes them go. This Friday I will be shocked if Clay stays within 28 but if Clay can win up front and eat clock and keep McKenzie off the field they will keep it respectable. I’m just keeping it real

McKenzie has unfinished business since the Nightmare Before Christmas 2007.

McKenzie has unfinished business? They got lucky to win the City game. Scored once in the 2nd half. A last second field goal. But I’ll give ‘em credit they definitely exploited City’s weaknesses. And City’s poor coaching and discipline. 11 penalties definitely kept McKenzie in the game. And they got it done in the end. But I’m not so sure that McKenzie is a great team. I guess we’ll find out this weekend. 

22 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

McKenzie has unfinished business? They got lucky to win the City game. Scored once in the 2nd half. A last second field goal. But I’ll give ‘em credit they definitely exploited City’s weaknesses. And City’s poor coaching and discipline. 11 penalties definitely kept McKenzie in the game. And they got it done in the end. But I’m not so sure that McKenzie is a great team. I guess we’ll find out this weekend. 

Yikes. A little harsh don't you reckon? Calling luck and blaming coaches and discipline I don't think is fair to the McKenzie or the Fayetteville players. Two great teams met up and it lived up to its hype. This was the kind of game that you knew going into it that the one holding the ball last was probably going to win.

7 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Well, 2-0 vs City in two close ballgames.  Let’s not say it was luck.  Out coached..yep. Did penalties affect the game, maybe.  Part of it.  Did McKenzie develop a kicking game for moments just like last week?  Yep! Always have had someone who can kick an extra point. McKenzie earned that win vs a very good City team.  Going into that game, many outside of Carroll County didn’t give us a chance.  

37 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Well, 2-0 vs City in two close ballgames.  Let’s not say it was luck.  Out coached..yep. Did penalties affect the game, maybe.  Part of it.  Did McKenzie develop a kicking game for moments just like last week?  Yep! Always have had someone who can kick an extra point. McKenzie earned that win vs a very good City team.  Going into that game, many outside of Carroll County didn’t give us a chance.  

Very important to have a good kicking game. Seen it pay off time and time again

2 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

You not only have a kicker. You have a great kicker. He getting any college offers?

9 hours ago, dt87 said:

Yikes. A little harsh don't you reckon? Calling luck and blaming coaches and discipline I don't think is fair to the McKenzie or the Fayetteville players. Two great teams met up and it lived up to its hype. This was the kind of game that you knew going into it that the one holding the ball last was probably going to win.

It was the State Championship Game. Poor ole Celina is prolly getting mercy ruled. Jus sayin

On 11/30/2022 at 5:28 AM, VOLnWTN said:

You always need to look at POP's timestamp. He has a Jekyll and Hyde type thing going on that usually happens in the wee hours...probably caused (as was the good Dr.'s) by drinking some sort of potion.

He "transforms" from IPOPU2022 into IPOPOFF2022.

Edited by tradertwo
  • Upvote 2