Mckenzie travels to MASE 11/25

RedRebelman

1 hour ago, WildBill2388 said:

Not at all McKenzie was the better team that night.

I give them credit !

MASE played the worst they could play on that night!

MASE had a great season and got farther than most, congrats to Brown on the Mr. Football nomination. It was very deserving, he’s special! I expect MASE to make even more noise in 1A next year, im sure your coach/AD is working hard on getting some tougher non-district games scheduled. MASE should be top 3 in the state for the foreseeable future, this year just set the foundation. 

2 hours ago, WildBill2388 said:

Not at all McKenzie was the better team that night.

I give them credit !

MASE played the worst they could play on that night!

Once we shut down the run, they really became one dimensional.  We felt like going in they were no threat to pass. Brown can go.  We never let him get going on the second level.  Our discipline and keeping our eyes in the right spot was outstanding. We protected the edge on the outside and cleaned up in the middle.

7 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

MASE had a great season and got farther than most, congrats to Brown on the Mr. Football nomination. It was very deserving, he’s special! I expect MASE to make even more noise in 1A next year, im sure your coach/AD is working hard on getting some tougher non-district games scheduled. MASE should be top 3 in the state for the foreseeable future, this year just set the foundation. 

Mase will be in 2a looking at Tssaa 2023-2025 classification

That announcer, the tall slimmer one, that guy is unashamedly anti-west Tennessee each year and each year before halftime, I have to mute the s.o.b.  

The uncalled pass interference on the pass the first play after CC fumbled was ignored by both announcers.  It has no effect on the game but when there is absolutely no effort whatsoever to appear neutral when you are invited to announce a game is very annal.   

On 11/25/2022 at 11:49 PM, Goldenpride said:

Tyner has a good team. Tyner beats McKenzie by 2 td’s just looking at how things would match up. Tyner has a monster D line and great speed 

And that’s not fair to McKenzie to make that fantasy matchup prediction because they have a good team but Tyner is just that good IMO 

I stand corrected after today on this, McKenzie beats Tyner