Coalfield @ Clay County

OldTownRoad

3 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Really?  Clay by 50

For the enrollment that Coalfield has, it is amazing how their program is always competitive. I believe their enrollment is comparable to RBS and Pickett County. Their community support is always great too. Should be another great crowd in Celina next week. As for the game, I do believe Clay should win, but nothing is a gimme when there are only four teams playing. 

20 minutes ago, OldTownRoad said:

For the enrollment that Coalfield has, it is amazing how their program is always competitive. I believe their enrollment is comparable to RBS and Pickett County. Their community support is always great too. Should be another great crowd in Celina next week. As for the game, I do believe Clay should win, but nothing is a gimme when there are only four teams playing. 

It will be over by the end of the first quarter.  Congrats to Clay on a memorable season. How many seniors do you lose?

3 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Wow I thought y’all were old this year. I had no idea you were returning that many players. You might represent the east the next several years. 

We’ll return 4 offensive starters, and 3 defensive starters.  The cupboard ain’t bare behind this amazing group of seniors, but the guys behind them that don’t start haven’t seen much time yet during their careers.  9 seniors is a big class for us.

1 minute ago, OldTownRoad said:

Most of those guys play both ways. The cupboard won’t be completely bare after this year, but it will be hard to replace this group. 

Sorry to reiterate your thoughts OTR, I was typing my post before I saw yours. Glad we’re on the same page though, we’ve got some great players, 9th-11th, that haven’t gotten to have their turn yet.