Coalfield @ Clay County

OldTownRoad

1 hour ago, VOLnWTN said:

Who does Coalfields NfHS? One of the guys said he went to Bethel.

I’m not sure they do “coalfield’s” games as I don’t think coalfield is a NFHS school regular season. There is a BBB sports I believe out of Oak Ridge that does area games of interest during the playoffs but I’m not sure who broadcast the game last night. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

I’m not sure they do “coalfield’s” games as I don’t think coalfield is a NFHS school regular season. There is a BBB sports I believe out of Oak Ridge that does area games of interest during the playoffs but I’m not sure who broadcast the game last night. 

Thank you, Sir.  I am watching ballgame from last night, and one of them said he knows McKenzie because he went to college there, and even mentioned Bethel.

Just now, VOLnWTN said:

Thank you, Sir.  I am watching ballgame from last night, and one of them said he knows McKenzie because he went to college there, and even mentioned Bethel.

Is it BBB12 or something like that? If so it’s an area broadcaster, they do several Rockwood games if I’m not mistaken. 

2 hours ago, crow said:

Is it BBB12 or something like that? If so it’s an area broadcaster, they do several Rockwood games if I’m not mistaken. 

They cover the tri-county area, Anderson, Morgan, and Roane. The owner is a graduate of Coalfield.

Edited by rtl112
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, crow said:

Does coalfield participate in NFHS in regular season. Don’t think they do but not certain. 

No.  I don't know what deal is with  the NFHS. He used his cameras and crew for the game but it was broadcasted through the NFHS.  I just know it was the only way he could get the game broadcasted.  

Edited by rtl112