Page @ Henry County: Semifinal

SEC1rules

Hate to see it end for this group, but they’ve had an impressive run. 3 straight semifinal appearances hasn’t been achieved by the program since ‘06-‘08. 

I really wanted these seniors to have a shot at a gold or silver ball, but overall nothing to hang their heads about. Page was a better team and is a worthy representative from the west. 

On 11/19/2022 at 8:04 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your sister is boring. 

Honestly, there is no need for this type of talking on a high school message board. You and that 1994 poster from Hohenwald.

On 11/25/2022 at 8:34 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I wish she would show. I would love to slap the stupid off her. I ain’t joking either. 

Nah, you would not either!

On 11/25/2022 at 8:37 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

For what it’s worth I’m on the Page side cause it’s closer to my car. Some of the f the page fans keep making fun of the HC PA announcer. Calling him Joe Biden. Pitiful 

At least you came to watch a winning program! Must suck for your!

On 11/25/2022 at 8:43 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Slap her once for ole RD to bpm.  You knowd I aint joking either.

He wouldn’t!

On 11/25/2022 at 8:54 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Amazing play by the Page qb. Kid is scrambling for his life and finds receiver in back corner of the end zone. Tip my hat to that kid. 27-17 Page up. 

Good that you can see and understand a winner!

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Honestly, there is no need for this type of talking on a high school message board. You and that 1994 poster from Hohenwald.

Nah, you would not either!

At least you came to watch a winning program! Must suck for your!

He wouldn’t!

Good that you can see and understand a winner!

You said all that and two things remain the same. 1.  You are a loser. 2. Page is still historically one of the worst programs in the history of TN high school football. Now this is where you bring a weak comeback. Go….

19 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You said all that and two things remain the same. 1.  You are a loser. 2. Page is still historically one of the worst programs in the history of TN high school football. Now this is where you bring a weak comeback. Go….

This is just too funny! First, your team sucks so bad you have to find something else to take up that mantle (me)! Because they suck, you no longer have any pride so, you try to view that onto me and third, you decided to watch a good program play; all the while posting so that you could receive attention for doing so (isn’t that a tad bit crazy)??

Then, you walk back your comments to add in “historically”….

You’ve lost man. Just go back over there to that “stuck in the past” program and root for basketball like those Hohenwald fans are doing and have done both this and last week of the football season for the past 50 years. That sorry program you have soooo much pride in is now relegated to their status. Maybe that’s why you have decided to “creep out”!

1 minute ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

This is just too funny! First, your team sucks so bad you have to find something else to take up that mantle (me)! Because they suck, you no longer have any pride so, you try to view that onto me and third, you decided to watch a good program play; all the while posting so that you could receive attention for doing so (isn’t that a tad bit crazy)??

Then, you walk back your comments to add in “historically”….

You’ve lost man. Just go back over there to that “stuck in the past” program and root for basketball like those Hohenwald fans are doing and have done both this and last week of the football season for the past 50 years. That sorry program you have soooo much pride in is now relegated to their status. Maybe that’s why you have decided to “creep out”!

Too long… didn’t read. Your team still has a horrible history. Keep winning though. Maybe in 20-30 more years you will be close to erasing the decades of losing. 

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Oh and just for fun did you know that Page is 24-23 all time in the playoffs with 1 silver ball?  Barely .500. While my team is 91-41 with 10 gold and silver balls. Your irrelevant. But here is where you try another lame comeback. 3… 2..1… go

Thanks for being our new number one fan! I’m going to be watching (my) team in person at the state championship. What will you be doing this weekend? Do (y’all) have a basketball game?

Little ole 2A ball isn’t difficult to bring home gold and silver balls; unless you’re Hohenwald!