AC Mavs Make There Way To Chattanooga, Via Red Bank 1st

Mavericksinflight

IMO First the Bad/Good Red Bank has been defeated by a 1A Fayetteville 38-2. They seem not to have any passing defense or passing offense; nearly 0. They appear to have some snapping issues and the punt could be a sure block for the Mavs. That's where the fun facts for the Mavs end. Now the dangers: They have speed on corners , very fast RB up the middle and fast running QB. as well as good punt and kick off reruns. And biggest of all is they beat Rhea County by more points than we did, 7-3. So this could be a potential threat to AC if you take everything into consideration and add there are at home.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

33 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Yall should cakewalk these last two games. Team stays focused and relies on their play makers and these games will be running clock. 

Yeah true but keep scratching my head on the 7-3 victory over Rhea Co. Something does not add up. It would only appear IMO the Mavs have just started peaking at the right time. But different styles different teams approach. 

7 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah true but keep scratching my head on the 7-3 victory over Rhea Co. Something does not add up. It would only appear IMO the Mavs have just started peaking at the right time. But different styles different teams approach. 

That game was just an absolute defensive battle. Red Bank won the game by throwing a backwards pass on the kick off after Rhea had kicked a field goal to go up 3-0. They literally returned it I believe it was 97 yds for a touchdown with hardly no time remaining on the clock. Great game if you like defense. 

As for this game Red Bank has a pretty solid defense, they are a very athletic group. I heard they made a change at QB sometime after playing Rhea and has had some success on offense since the change. Even with that said Anderson should win this game but Red Bank has a good enough defense to keep it close for alittle bit. I could see Anderson winning this one by 2 or 3 TDs. 

Edited by Rhea Co.

2 hours ago, lawnman said:

Mav don’t worry your team will be fine Brother!!

Thanks Lawnman. But it's playoffs and we are in unchartered waters. And it is the playoffs. Can't let the big win Friday night Get in our heads. I do feel we are in control and only we can beat ourselves. Hopefully all Mavs are ready. 

43 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

That game was just an absolute defensive battle. Red Bank won the game by throwing a backwards pass on the kick off after Rhea had kicked a field goal to go up 3-0. They literally returned it I believe it was 97 yds for a touchdown with hardly no time remaining on the clock. Great game if you like defense. 

As for this game Red Bank has a pretty solid defense, they are a very athletic group. I heard they made a change at QB sometime after playing Rhea and has had some success on offense since the change. Even with that said Anderson should win this game but Red Bank has a good enough defense to keep it close for alittle bit. I could see Anderson winning this one by 2 or 3 TDs. 

I was trying to find it on film. Rhea Co. apparently does not like to show film. But wow it must have really been good a defensive game.

I think this is where the Mavs can shine. We have so many weapons. We have been tested. And this is where we can use that experience. Our defense almost put a goose egg on Greeneville and there style of play. And apparently IMO that is why AC gave Greeneville the ball first. Never ever seen that. Let Greeneville use there game plan to get a jump on the Mavericks. Then AC D coach set the players strategy up based on homework.  If so Tommy Lambert is a genius!

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I think this is where the Mavs can shine. We have so many weapons. We have been tested. And this is where we can use that experience. Our defense almost put a goose egg on Greeneville and there style of play. And apparently IMO that is why AC gave Greeneville the ball first. Never ever seen that. Let Greeneville use there game plan to get a jump on the Mavericks. Then AC D coach set the players strategy up based on homework.  If so Tommy Lambert is a genius!

Imagine being a grown adult praying on the downfall of kids... and your happiness depending on an outcome of a high school football game lol you sir are pathetic 

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Thanks Lawnman. But it's playoffs and we are in uncharted waters. And it is the playoffs. Can't let the big win Friday night Get in our heads. I do feel we are in control and only we can beat ourselves. Hopefully all Mavs are ready. 

You guys got that Devils curse off your back in Mercy style.Just think you guys beat the Cyclones and Devils in back to back weeks.

• Upvote 1