AC Mavs Make There Way To Chattanooga, Via Red Bank 1st

Mavericksinflight

You all will be fine @Mavericksinflight!  You showed that you don't need a running game to pick people apart with the WR's and QB you have.  RB will not be as big as Greeneville or Betsy and as Physical as either team also.  I think you will control the trenches and will methodically pick them apart.  RB will have to sell out on stopping one or the other and Martinez is smart enough to take what the D gives him like he did last Friday.

Edited by Swipes

28 minutes ago, thegreenemachine said:

Imagine being a grown adult praying on the downfall of kids... and your happiness depending on an outcome of a high school football game lol you sir are pathetic 

Wait, what, where did this come from lol. Are you in a different world. It's only 3 month season. But I appreciate your concern and understand, I have been there. So I want hold it against you. But you may be in the wrong business if your still on this site. It is a football site, after all. 

7 hours ago, Swipes said:

You all will be fine @Mavericksinflight!  You showed that you don't need a running game to pick people apart with the WR's and QB you have.  RB will not be as big as Greeneville or Betsy and as Physical as either team also.  I think you will control the trenches and will methodically pick them apart.  RB will have to sell out on stopping one or the other and Martinez is smart enough to take what the D gives him like he did last Friday.

Just caught this post. Thanks swipes. That's some good news. Since you keep a good idea on stats and play, that helps a lot. But a big win against a Great Greenevilles team will need to keep the players focused on the mission I hope. They should be fired up to get through this game then the Championship alone will definitely fire them up, IMO.

5 hours ago, chs1984 said:

I know that you have to take them one at a time, but by far the biggest challenge that you guys will face will come in two weeks!

It probably will be. If AC can get by Red Bank after a huge Greeneville win then hopefully they will be fired up for a State Championship. Mavs just have to stay focused. As many teams competitive teams they have played Powell another one, they should be ready. That's the game plan. Stick to the plan use the skills and march on Methodically.

Edited by Mavericksinflight