West TN Rural Top 10 Playoffs Rd 4

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

We are getting down to the end of the season.  Roughly 8% of the teams in TN are still playing at this point  if your team is one of them you are truly blessed and no doubt have a really good squad.  There is as some movement this week and may be some next week with some really good games coming up  are these the top 10 teams in rural west TN?

1. Haywood 13-0

2. Henry Co. 11-2

3. McKenzie 13-0

4. Huntingdung 11-2

5. Munford 11-1

6.  Covington 11-2

7. USJ 10-2

8. Riverside 11-2

9. Union City 10-3

10. Peabody 10-3

Outside Looking In:  Westview (9-3), Lexington (9-4), Milan (9-4), JCS (10-2), Dyersburg (8-5), Lake Co. (8-4), Dresden (9-3), South Gibson (7-5)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

Hard to argue with this. 

Yes it is. There are two teams left that haven't established a celling, Haywood and McKenzie. Haywood hasn't really been in danger of losing all year, and the Rebels only from a team that boatraced a 4A semifinal team (other than unexplainable mid season game that wasn't in doubt, but closer than predicted). If everyone in the top ten played each other in a round-robin, I could see it turning out in the order that BPM has it.

18 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Yes it is. There are two teams left that haven't established a celling, Haywood and McKenzie. Haywood hasn't really been in danger of losing all year, and the Rebels only from a team that boatraced a 4A semifinal team (other than unexplainable mid season game that wasn't in doubt, but closer than predicted). If everyone in the top ten played each other in a round-robin, I could see it turning out in the order that BPM has it.

In the previous weeks, people have given BPM a hard time. I just can not see how anyone can argue with this list. Just can not. This list would be pretty easy for me to do this late in to the season, but earlier in the year it can be pretty challenging to rank them. 

43 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

22 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

In the previous weeks, people have given BPM a hard time. I just can not see how anyone can argue with this list. Just can not. This list would be pretty easy for me to do this late in to the season, but earlier in the year it can be pretty challenging to rank them. 

Thanks guys. It has been tough to do this at. Lots of good teams in West TN this year. Only a couple of weeks left. Bittersweet time of year.