West TN Rural Top 10 Playoffs Rd 4

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, CHARGERFAN said:

As I recall, we beat Huntingdon in a pre-season scrimmage. Who knows how that would go if we played them in a real game? The only data I have says we should place ahead of them. 

Haywood and Munford already beat us, so they have to place ahead of us. Henry County is probably better than we are. I don’t know anything at all about McKenzie, so can’t say for sure about them. Let’s see how they do vs MASE.

Here is some data for you. Covington has played 6 games against teams with above .500 records. 2 of those games were against teams with 9 or more wins. Covington went 4-2 in those 6 games and lost to the 2 teams with 9 or more wins. (Munford and Covington). Huntingdung has played 9 games against teams with above .500 records. They won 7 of the 9 with losses to Westview and McKenzie. Of the 7 they won 6 wins came against teams with 9 or more wins. This data suggests Huntingdung should be ahead of Covington and it’s why I have them ranked ahead of you. 

1 hour ago, CHARGERFAN said:

As I recall, we beat Huntingdon in a pre-season scrimmage. Who knows how that would go if we played them in a real game? The only data I have says we should place ahead of them. 

Haywood and Munford already beat us, so they have to place ahead of us. Henry County is probably better than we are. I don’t know anything at all about McKenzie, so can’t say for sure about them. Let’s see how they do vs MASE.

Are you real dumb?  My little buddy bpm would like nothing more than to remove the horse turds off of his pole.  But he is being real honest and fair here.  I garuntee you cant count a practice game as a real game.  You think im joking but im not.

9 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you real dumb?  My little buddy bpm would like nothing more than to remove the horse turds off of his pole.  But he is being real honest and fair here.  I garuntee you cant count a practice game as a real game.  You think im joking but im not.

Your right Roy. I can’t stand the Mustanks.  But they have beaten some really good teams this year and are playing well right now. I hope Riverside beats the brakes off them but it will be tough for anyone to beat them right now.  Hope you are doing well and have a great thanksgiving. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your right Roy. I can’t stand the Mustanks.  But they have beaten some really good teams this year and are playing well right now. I hope Riverside beats the brakes off them but it will be tough for anyone to beat them right now.  Hope you are doing well and have a great thanksgiving. 

You have a real good Thanksgiving to little buddy.  I reckon Wendy has got me a turkey to stuff.  You think im joking but im not.

5 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

With your reasoning Henry County beat Haywood 4 scores to 2 in our Jamboree. Covington got smashed by Munford. We just beat the team that smashed Munford. HC is definitely better than you 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You like to pretend you hate Huntingdon. But in reality, you are becoming more and more of a fan. I’ll save you a seat Friday.