BIG GAMES IN MEMPHIS (Semifinals edition)

BlackHavenSenator

Well well well, we're nearing the end of High School Football in TN. With that said there are TWO Memphis-Shelby Metro area schools vying for an appearance in their respective classification's State Championship Game. Below are those games! Let's get these picks in. In the immortal words of kwc, Who Ya Got?!

McKenzie vs. MASE

Beech vs. Bartlett 

On 11/21/2022 at 11:19 AM, BlackHavenSenator said:

McKenzie vs. MASE -3

Beech -7 vs. Bartlett

BHS, dont know much abt many schools out west, especially smaller schools so I cant comment on the McKenzie/MASE game except to say I'd like to watch it. 

That being said, I dont know much abt Bartlett either except to say that I believe the coaches AND players will tell you anytime after Friday night that Beech is the most physical team they played all season. With that, gimme Beech -7 for a dollar. Make that $2! 

On 11/21/2022 at 11:15 AM, BlackHavenSenator said:

Well well well, we're nearing the end of High School Football in TN. With that said there are TWO Memphis-Shelby Metro area schools vying for an appearance in their respective classification's State Championship Game. Below are those games! Let's get these picks in. In the immortal words of kwc, Who Ya Got?!

McKenzie vs. MASE

Beech vs. Bartlett 

I’ll take McKenzie and Beech. 

RIP KWC…