Pin-TN rankings 11/21

WrestlingGod

11 hours ago, oceansize42 said:

Logan Fowler ranked over Max Norman?  I love Hamm for the rankings but come on.....

It will all work it’s self out over the course of the season.  Will Logan and Max be at any tournaments or duals where they will have the opportunity to scrap

1 hour ago, cbg said:

It will all work it’s self out over the course of the season.  Will Logan and Max be at any tournaments or duals where they will have the opportunity to scrap

Maybe.   Max was a state champ at 145 last year, Fargo AA, multiple wins overly nationally ranked opponents at the elite 8 duals, national duals AA in Greco and freestyle, just won the King Open as a true sophomore, was ranked 16th on Flo in the month of September at 152, and is generally on an absolute tear.  Love Hamm and I know he can't watch all the kids on the far side of the state but Max has got to be number one until shown otherwise.  Seems like an easy one but I know stuff happens.

Edited by oceansize42

3 hours ago, oceansize42 said:

Maybe.   Max was a state champ at 145 last year, Fargo AA, multiple wins overly nationally ranked opponents at the elite 8 duals, national duals AA in Greco and freestyle, just won the King Open as a true sophomore, was ranked 16th on Flo in the month of September at 152, and is generally on an absolute tear.  Love Hamm and I know he can't watch all the kids on the far side of the state but Max has got to be number one until shown otherwise.  Seems like an easy one but I know stuff happens.

I do agree with Oceansize on this one. "Mad" Max would beat Fowler, and I do not suspect it would be that close of a match.