Lake County non region schedule for 23 and 24

lakecounty1968

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Maybe I'm in the minority here but of the schedules I saw it seems like the TSSAA did a good job. Most potential region Championships are at the back end like they should be.

By the end of September Dresden will have played Lake County, Halls, Humboldt, and Union City(All Region Games). If we schedule Westview and Maybe Mckenze Dresdens first Seven game would be tough. We finish with South Fulton, Gleason, and Greenfield

Edited by Sherdog

5 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County plays Obion Central, Dyersburg and Jackson Christian in the non region games. LC first region game is at home vs Dresden and they end the season at home against Union City. The Falcons also play So.Fulton, Gleason, Greenfield and Humboldt. That is a tough schedule.

Marion is having a difficult time filling their schedule.  Looks like the only game that was on our schedule this year and Next is possibly Forrest 

On 11/22/2022 at 11:51 AM, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County plays Obion Central, Dyersburg and Jackson Christian in the non region games. LC first region game is at home vs Dresden and they end the season at home against Union City. The Falcons also play So.Fulton, Gleason, Greenfield and Humboldt. That is a tough schedule.

I'd like to have kept Trenton instead of  JCS.But Dyersburg will be a good money game ,closer and a tough team win or lose.Rather play those teams than Fulton Co and get a win.Although thought Fulton Co has improved.Glad we playing Central.Another close bigger school that played really well and beat some good teams in Crockett Co,Melrose,etc.Really wished we'd kept Trenton instead of JCS cause of the familiarity and a little closer.And with Union City and Dresden and Humboldt and Gleason better,going to be tough.But with LC being in the location they are,like the drive to Central and Dyersburg.Maybe the schedule wasn't same dates to keep west Carroll and Trenton but I like the closeness except for JCS but overall I'm pleased.

Edited by mrbigster