Bradley Central Thanksgiving Classic

baconbreath

12 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

This is 100% accurate.  When losing is not accepted by fans, players, coaches,  AD, or community…..this is what you get!  It doesn’t hurt to have a Rhyne Howard come through your program either.   

Of course the opposing teams that come there to play also have to fight that tradition.  They know the stats and records.    What they continue to do at BC year after year is impressive.  Something all programs should strive to achieve.

But those referees…… No Bueno!  :shock:

LOL. We are a couple years removed from the program, but I still have that Bearette/Bradley pride. The boys played football.  Try to watch when I can and even attend if we aren't playing. One thing I have grown to appreciate is the pride of other programs and an understanding of it. Some fans become so consumed with hating other programs instead of respecting the work...They should use that energy to lift THEIR program up. 

11 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

LOL. We are a couple years removed from the program, but I still have that Bearette/Bradley pride. The boys played football.  Try to watch when I can and even attend if we aren't playing. One thing I have grown to appreciate is the pride of other programs and an understanding of it. Some fans become so consumed with hating other programs instead of respecting the work...They should use that energy to lift THEIR program up. 

I knew you would like that part!  Ha!  

Apparently that winning tradition carries over to college too.   Congrats!  She is killing it!