2022 Blue Cross Bowl Matchups at Finley Stadium D2

TheLivingLegend

11 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

You nailed it.  AAA will be very spicy with a school competing at half the price.  I also think LA has the best youth group of coaches in the city so I don’t see them falling off.  I hate that the Nashville teams have to be split because of the 1 school in Knoxville and the 3 teams in Memphis.  I am ok with the teams in Chattanooga since it is a short drive, but a 3 hour drive for mandatory division games?  You can miss me with that!

I had not even considered the difference in tuition.  yeah i'm not sure how many away games I am going to next year.

I think LA stays focused and finishes strong.  I hope.  : )

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/30/2022 at 10:21 AM, Playerscoach said:

The luster will leave LA. They will still be good but they won’t be like they are now. Dilfer WAS the draw. 

I don't necessarily fully disagree that Dilfer was the draw, but they sure have the facilities, the academics and a forward Christian mission that is the foundation regardless of the coach.  Everything I'm hearing on the street indicates they have several good options that are coming to them.   Dilfer had a lot of intangibles which will be hard to replace, but there are no indications of moving backwards. 

10 hours ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

I don't necessarily fully disagree that Dilfer was the draw, but they sure have the facilities, the academics and a forward Christian mission that is the foundation regardless of the coach.  Everything I'm hearing on the street indicates they have several good options that are coming to them.   Dilfer had a lot of intangibles which will be hard to replace, but there are no indications of moving backwards. 

The facilities went from below average to being on par with the top tier. Great facilities but will LA commit to hiring another splash coach like Dilfer? 

1 hour ago, Playerscoach said:

The facilities went from below average to being on par with the top tier. Great facilities but will LA commit to hiring another splash coach like Dilfer? 

Hope not for your sake…..you need to get LA out of your head.  Your hate is unhealthy.

2 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Hate? You are delusional. Sit this one out.

Lol… check your posts.  You hate dilfer…not one positive word in last 4 years (I guess he took some good ones that would’ve gone to DCA)….and also hate LA  by association.  Give it a rest…dilfer is gone.  You can sleep easy now.  DCA should be back on top now.

Edited by Flea21

On 12/3/2022 at 8:57 PM, Flea21 said:

Lol… check your posts.  You hate dilfer…not one positive word in last 4 years (I guess he took some good ones that would’ve gone to DCA)….and also hate LA  by association.  Give it a rest…dilfer is gone.  You can sleep easy now.  DCA should be back on top now.

Hate is something a 12 year old girl says to someone when they don’t like their opinion. Are you sure you want to use that word? BTW saying “not one positive word” is either hyperbole or such an emotional exaggeration you should rethink posting on social media for a while because it’s too stressful for you. Hang in there. 

1 hour ago, Playerscoach said:

Hate is something a 12 year old girl says to someone when they don’t like their opinion. Are you sure you want to use that word? BTW saying “not one positive word” is either hyperbole or such an emotional exaggeration you should rethink posting on social media for a while because it’s too stressful for you. Hang in there. 

Relax Coach….girl dad here.