Schedules 2023-24

Rhea Co.

10 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Would have loved to see West play Oak Ridge...

I bet you would.  That would've been running clock number 10.  I know all the players and coaches wanted OR bad.  Payback for how they got jobbed in the 2020 semi at West.  I'm glad it didn't happen.  Would have been ugly.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

I bet you would.  That would've been running clock number 10.  I know all the players and coaches wanted OR bad.  Payback for how they got jobbed in the 2020 semi at West.  I'm glad it didn't happen.  Would have been ugly.  

Honestly i was talking about these next couple of years...any chance to go to Blankenship for a game I'll take. I'm glad West is keeping Alcoa on the schedule, I just want to play the best 5A and 6A have to offer in this area...heck Id take Anderson Co over Fulton at this point.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Honestly i was talking about these next couple of years...any chance to go to Blankenship for a game I'll take. I'm glad West is keeping Alcoa on the schedule, I just want to play the best 5A and 6A have to offer in this area...heck Id take Anderson Co over Fulton at this point.

I'm looking for AC to take a big step back losing the best 4 players on their team.  QB, both RB's and best WR.

I just don't see West/OR during regular season because of the probability of meeting in the playoffs.  But, we did schedule Plow non region.  Enurstin'

35 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I'm looking for AC to take a big step back losing the best 4 players on their team.  QB, both RB's and best WR.

Isn't Moog a junior? I actually don't think they'll take as big of a step back as some think. They have to break-in a new QB which will be a challenge, but they bring back most of their OL, they have some skill guys coming back (including Moog), and they only lost about half of their starting defenders.