Mckenzie vs Clay County for the Gold

RedRebelman

2 minutes ago, RedRebelman said:

Aw, ok you playing bball right. Come to UTC Friday and see for yourself. That is unless y'all have a bball game!

I’ll be there brother. Bring ur Umbrella. 
IF Celina beats you guys I’ll have some BBQ Crow in the parking lot for you on your long trip home. Bring your own sauce. Those kids from Celina ain’t impressed. Trust Me

Just now, IPOPU2022 said:

I’ll be there brother. Bring ur Umbrella. 
IF Celina beats you guys I’ll have some BBQ Crow in the parking lot for you on your long trip home. Bring your own sauce. Those kids from Celina ain’t impressed. Trust Me

I hope they aren't impressed! I hope everyone from that team is 100% Friday, I wouldn't want it any other way. I'd love to have CCs best team effort, as well as our guys effort. I don't want nothing left on the table 100% effort by both teams, I also hope the Refs let em play. All this so they're won't be any excuses. 1A State Champs to the best team!

3 minutes ago, RedRebelman said:

I hope they aren't impressed! I hope everyone from that team is 100% Friday, I wouldn't want it any other way. I'd love to have CCs best team effort, as well as our guys effort. I don't want nothing left on the table 100% effort by both teams, I also hope the Refs let em play. All this so they're won't be any excuses. 1A State Champs to the best team!

We agree on Something. I just have a feeling that McKenzie comes in overconfident and gets embarrassed in the end like last year. . Don’t take Celina for granted. These kids have played together since jr high. And they’re not even a little bit intimidated. Clay can play. And this game is not going to be a blowout. 

1 minute ago, IPOPU2022 said:

We agree on Something. I just have a feeling that McKenzie comes in overconfident and gets embarrassed in the end like last year. . Don’t take Celina for granted. These kids have played together since jr high. And they’re not even a little bit intimidated. Clay can play. And this game is not going to be a blowout. 

Our Coaches have the Team ready, I hope to see you there I'll be wearing red of course and will have the the longest grey beard of all our fans come holler at me. My name is Jim.