Mckenzie vs Clay County for the Gold

RedRebelman

4 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Seems to be a theme this week. People trying to blow up championship threads. I’m glad the McKenzie posters are to classy to bite on this mess. 

I guess things are more "interesting" this time of year...don't know why if folks are aware of this site that more wouldn't us it as intended rather than just come in and be a jerk because they can for a hot minute.

3 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

The Rebels will load the bus soon to start making their way to Chattanooga.  One more walk through today from parts unknow, and then it is showtime Friday at Finley Stadium.  The hay is in the barn.  Time to go eat. 

Safe travels to all.  

Good luck.

Looks like a good weather day Friday. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

I guess things are more "interesting" this time of year...don't know why if folks are aware of this site that more wouldn't us it as intended rather than just come in and be a jerk because they can for a hot minute.

His time will be short lived on the T anyway. He dropped a four letter on the AC a potential threat to Greeneville thread on the 3 and 4 A board

Congratulations to both schools. You made it the final prize. Win or lose you all did something that the other several teams in class 1 a couldn't do and that is get to the final game and contend for a championship. I've been on both sides of winning it all and losing it, lot's of emotions that will be played in your minds for a long time. Enjoy this time because you might not ever get back again. Nothing is promised. From this Army veteran I salute both teams. 

• Like 1