Mckenzie vs Clay County for the Gold

RedRebelman

Awful reffing TSSAA should be ashamed, because there was plenty of miss calls on Both sides. That last catch was not a touchdown. The only reason Mackenzie won that game was because they had better athletes. Horrible time management as well and horrible play calling by CC. Why is the only short passes you are throwing starts in the 4th quarter after you run 5mins off the clock. Should’ve been a 1 possession game.  

3 minutes ago, DonovanThomas said:

Also kinda sad when you have to drop down to single A to win a state championship. 

Dramatic much? Apparently you don't understand that school population size impacts classification. Just needed to pull the "had to drop to single A to win a championship" excuse. Don't be bitter.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, dt87 said:

Dramatic much? Apparently you don't understand that school population size impacts classification. Just needed to pull the "had to drop to single A to win a championship" excuse. Don't be bitter.

Well just saying CC will never get close to moving to AA. And funny how last thing I heard school population was already back up to AA standards for Mackenzie. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DonovanThomas said:

Well just saying CC will never get close to moving to AA. And funny how last thing I heard school population was already back up to AA standards for Mackenzie. 

Actually you heard wrong. They will be in 1A next year as well. Every school had to report enrollment numbers at the beginning of the year for classification the next two years. McKenzie still A. 

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Actually you heard wrong. They will be in 1A next year as well. Every school had to report enrollment numbers at the beginning of the year for classification the next two years. McKenzie still A. 

Little buddy what in tarnation causes choking in Carol county? If that comer man had to coach at all today they would have lost.  You think im joking but im not.

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I am always shocked when McKenzie  gets bumped up to 2a and Huntingdon goes down to 1a. Always seems backwards to me. The number are the numbers though so I guess they are both always right at the line.  Camden was  just barely 3a for 10 years before  we dropped.

Also congrats to The Rebels and the fan base. Now only West Carrol is with out a gold ball in the county.