6A TITLE - BEECH vs OAKLAND

BarnBurner09

Yes, Beech lost to Farragut. Week 1 with a new defense (that was changed week 2) and without Johnson.

Oakland lost to CPA, who lost to Cane Ridge… and we saw how that went last week.

None of that matters. This isn’t the IFL.

The two best teams remain. Oakland is the favorite. Beech is the underdog, but… they will play hard. They will play physical. AND Oakland will find themselves in a fight. We 

16 minutes ago, eers said:

Yes, Beech lost to Farragut. Week 1 with a new defense (that was changed week 2) and without Johnson.

Oakland lost to CPA, who lost to Cane Ridge… and we saw how that went last week.

None of that matters. This isn’t the IFL.

The two best teams remain. Oakland is the favorite. Beech is the underdog, but… they will play hard. They will play physical. AND Oakland will find themselves in a fight. We 

Johnson’s stats for tonight:

22 carries
301 yards
4 TDs
Blocked punt for a TD

So, yeah, him playing makes a difference. 

I want so much to say Oakland in a cake walk but I CAN’T!  This Beech team is the epitome of a Crabtree coached TEAM.  As a very biased outsider, it pains me to say Beech will find a way to be in the game late and then they will be in position to have the last possession for the win.  
I really hope I’m wrong, I just don’t see it playing out any other way.

Make no mistake about this one.  It’s David vs Goliath and David had the experience and confidence to get the job done.  Goliath was unbeaten and the biggest, baddest dude on the block.  Oakland has by far the best overall talent and Beech has a few who are outstanding.  Get your popcorn ready for Saturday night.  This one should be a classic.

16 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Rooting for beech myself! Played for Coach Holmes and Coach Arik 98-02. Just happen to be an East Robertson fan now. I’ll be making the trip to Chattanooga to watch the bucs play Saturday though!

Yeah, I am more referring to the game being close, dont really have a dog in the fight, although I am slightly partial to Beech as we will be in the same region as them next season...