All the marbles...Anderson County vs Pearl Cohn

Vandychris

12 hours ago, TtownReject said:

If pearl is scoring quick and going for 2. Anderson Co won't know what hit them. Unless you have a awesome running game like Haywood had. Anderson Co probably won't do much. Pearl Cohn pass defense is very good, their safeties play passing lanes very well.

Pearl's only problem is they play horrible special teams.

They have a phenomenal running game.  Big backs and that run hard.  The big boys better come with an appetite bc if not they will have their belly’s full quick.  This game will be won in the trenches.

Pearl is always terrible on special teams which almost lost them the game, gotta be more disciplined in this title game also and eliminate silly flags.

Uptempo somewhat bothers the big boys and they have a running back who’s baby Derrick Henry. Chop is the top playmaker for them, he’s only a 10th grader who can run it and step out to wideout. Anderson County will be balanced on both sides and I don’t see the turnovers that they had vs red bank, this should be a good one.

1 hour ago, arshad221 said:

Pearl is always terrible on special teams which almost lost them the game, gotta be more disciplined in this title game also and eliminate silly flags.

Uptempo somewhat bothers the big boys and they have a running back who’s baby Derrick Henry. Chop is the top playmaker for them, he’s only a 10th grader who can run it and step out to wideout. Anderson County will be balanced on both sides and I don’t see the turnovers that they had vs red bank, this should be a good one.

Kinda curious to what pearl teams are you talking about? Past 10 years PC has had kickers. The kid that you’re talking about last night had only missed 2 kicks all year 1 blocked and one plan miss…

40 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

I think AC dodged a trap game last week good thing for them they're a second half team. Ac takes care of business in this game too and gets their first gold ball an Martinez is named Mr. 4A. That's my prediction.

Might strong predictions kev-o Lol It will be a fun game. Love to see Top Gun Martinez break 4000 but it may be our run game that is brutal with Monster man Moog and then here comes the Beast Noe.

On 11/26/2022 at 12:32 AM, Chargercats said:

AC, y’all better bring your A game for sure!! The firebird’s beat an awesome Tomcats team tonight! Y’all over look them, they will beat you!! Praying for an injury free game!! 

You mean the Tomcat team that threw for under 200yds, 1TD and 1int on the season? Man, that ain’t awesome. That’s a one dimensional team. And I didn’t see any defense in that semifinal game from either side. I’ll call it now. AC is a more complete team. That can play defense. Defense wins championships. The offensive side just happens to be good too. AC gets their first Title on Saturday. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. But that’s how I’m viewing it.