All the marbles...Anderson County vs Pearl Cohn

Vandychris

25 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Are you referring to Greenville South Carolina?  No need to answer that, you’ve already inserted your on foot in your own mouth :mrgreen:.  The Greene I was referring to was GreenEville with the extra “E”  and reside in upper NET. You can google it and you will see that they beat those cyclones this year :thumb:Love ya my friend. 

Well they got us this year. But they have had the talent the last 2 years for a Gold Ball. Are you saying that they weren’t the most talented team the last 2 seasons in 4A by A lot?

3 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Going to be a tall task for the Mavs.   PC been here before, and this time it’s not against Alcoa.   Maybe PC comes in and takes the lead, but the Mavs have been like nova cane, give it a few minutes and I believe they rally back for the W. 

Congrats to both teams for making it this far.  I wish the best for both teams.  Please take it easy on Mavsinflight.  He’s very excited for his team, this is the 1st time for team making the trip to the championship and he is like a young man in a candy store.

Mavs 38

PC  37

Enjoy it MIF, cause next year Greene will start the new winning streak back over the mavs :thumb::popcorneater:

Thanks Romans. Going to be rough one but hopefully we have armor to get through this one. Yep Mavs and Greene will start a new year. 

10 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Going to be a tall task for the Mavs.   PC been here before, and this time it’s not against Alcoa.   Maybe PC comes in and takes the lead, but the Mavs have been like nova cane, give it a few minutes and I believe they rally back for the W. 

Congrats to both teams for making it this far.  I wish the best for both teams.  Please take it easy on Mavsinflight.  He’s very excited for his team, this is the 1st time for team making the trip to the championship and he is like a young man in a candy store.

Mavs 38

PC  37

Enjoy it MIF, cause next year Greene will start the new winning streak back over the mavs :thumb::popcorneater:

Appreciate the love besides the score lol. Under dog 2 weeks in a row but we enjoying it. I stopped by the school this week and the kids are business as usual. 

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

That's a good article swipes. Am so glad you posted. You are indeed a Good Person! Thanks Swipes!!!

1 hour ago, PoohPooh said:

Speed will be the difference in this game. I watched Anderson against Elizabethon. There DBs are slow and will play soft after a few deep shots. The AC DBs wont be able to run with the Firebirds when they get int their route tree. The Firebirds run game is smash and dash that compliments the pass game. PC by 2 touchdowns or more. 

Remember the Powell and AC game. PC and AC are here for a reason. PC is prone to penalties and QB is loose with football when running. He will cough it up against AC.