All the marbles...Anderson County vs Pearl Cohn

Vandychris

1 hour ago, jhawk23 said:

Congrats to Anderson Co on the state championship. One of the best games of the weekend for sure. 

I thought it was interesting how the head coach was up in the booth. I’m sure there are other teams who do that but I honestly don’t recall ever seeing it before

Offensive Coordinator left after spring he took over play calling. Probably feels more comfortable calling plays up high in the box. He has done it the whole year but prior to this year I've never seen him in the box 

You also have Tony Lambert on the sideline who was a head coach 

Edited by haweanbula
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jhawk23 said:

Congrats to Anderson Co on the state championship. One of the best games of the weekend for sure. 

I thought it was interesting how the head coach was up in the booth. I’m sure there are other teams who do that but I honestly don’t recall ever seeing it before

Yeah pretty cool looked like we were watching an NFL game on Sunday. 

18 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

it looked like contact was made by the defensive player with the shoulder pads to me. Also, when is an offensive player going to get flagged for leading with the head if a defensive player is?

Actually the Pearl Cohn player lead with crown of his helmet. He was trying to cause a fumble. Problem was, he caught his face mask and knocked the AC player silly. 

On 12/4/2022 at 3:57 PM, TtownReject said:

Actually the Pearl Cohn player lead with crown of his helmet. He was trying to cause a fumble. Problem was, he caught his face mask and knocked the AC player silly. 

The video is all on Instagram,FB and Twitter. “Clean hit” He hit 34 in the chest where the ball was. He did the samething to 18 at the goal line which he fumbled the ball but refs said he was down. The game is over the refs ain’t perfect it is what it is.