Riverside Vs Tyner for the shiny gold ball.

RHSPanther15

the Rams of Tyner High School lay down points in bout the high 20's to low 30's range in this Gold ball contest gainst the Panthers of Riverside who manage no more than 2.5 endzone trips.....

...them Rams gettin them a new buildin for educatin and theyre gonna have a new Gold Ball to place in the new trophy case

thats a Booger Pickin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

14 minutes ago, Booger said:

the Rams of Tyner High School lay down points in bout the high 20's to low 30's range in this Gold ball contest gainst the Panthers of Riverside who manage no more than endzone trips.....

...them Rams gettin them a new buildin for educatin and theyre gonna have a new Gold Ball to place in the new trophy case

thats a Booger Pickin :thumb:

Keep it up and the Panthers are going to Ram it down your throat haha

1 hour ago, DaveyBoy said:

Oooh another middle school offense im sure they are scared  

Cmon man just a joke. Riverside knows they are the underdog, again. But like the last three games they will play hard and put up a good fight. Will it b enough against a storied program like Tyner, we will see Saturday. Good luck

43 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Cmon man just a joke. Riverside knows they are the underdog, again. But like the last three games they will play hard and put up a good fight. Will it b enough against a storied program like Tyner, we will see Saturday. Good luck

All we have seen is  three yards and a cloud for weeks. I get why teams do it but its a snooze fest and I'm not sure about underdog both teams pretty evenly  matched. 

Edited by Rams6750

On 11/26/2022 at 12:02 AM, powerp said:

Riverside has a big line. The game I watched tonight showed they can go blow for blow with the ram train. This will be one of the better games of the week! Tyner should pull a huge crowd from Chatt I would think for support .

Its 21 high schools in this city not all play sports of course but not a lot of loyalty to one school unless u went there. Its been a struggle to get folks to come to the play-off games until last weeks game 

Edited by DaveyBoy
  • Upvote 1