Riverside Vs Tyner for the shiny gold ball.

RHSPanther15

Just now, GeneralForrest said:

dumb response. this is a message board. if you are worried about your "credibility" as in "never make a mistake never take a risk with a prediction" and "all 5,000 of your posts have to all reflect some idiotic maxims you set for yourself," well, we look at this differently. 

and what in tarnation was shock value about any of my playoff predictions

You seem to be slipping into the old man in dotage stage of your life. “Dumb response” is like a kid, sticking his tongue out at another kid on the playground because he kicked the kickball further than you did. 

49 minutes ago, Vol3450 said:

This dude might be worse than the Indians character. You act like this in real life? 

Not sure what you mean. I'm the same in real life as on here.  Just been around long enough to realize kids who have never had structure in their lives have a hard time dealing with structure. Discipline or lack of is not a race issue, plenty to go around regardless of race.

1 minute ago, Vol3450 said:

Totally quoted the wrong reply. Meant to quote Mr.Generalforrest. Disregard 

Good deal. I'm a people person and would never hate on any bunch of kids. Think they all start out good, some just learn good values and some get throwed to the dogs, would be a great world if all were brought up with loving caring intelligent people.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Me thinks people are watching to much of the ignorant news, they are doing their very best to divide people and its working. Been on this site for over 20 years and never seen such ignorant junk. I thought woke was something I done this morning. This whole foolish mess needs took down .As far as I know there is only one race ,its called the human race.

Well the news teaches people how to become professional victims nowadays. As we all know the left dominates the mainstream media. What’s the outcome? Guys like this up above. Stick to Fox News if anything. 

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Well the news teaches people how to become professional victims nowadays. As we all know the left dominates the mainstream media. What’s the outcome? Guys like this up above. Stick to Fox News if anything. 

Turn it all off, nothing but propaganda on all the major news outlets, its nothing more than professional wrestling, all these big politicians are on one side, they just yak backwards and forwards trying to divide us. They sit back and laugh at our ignorance. I never dreamed we had so many sheep needing someone to do their thinking for them, its pretty obvious, a lot of us will believe whatever news outlet we tend to listen to.Half the junk they say is really comical if it wasn't so dangerous.  Most of us are really in the middle, this far right and far left stuff is for the birds.

• Like 2