Riverside Vs Tyner for the shiny gold ball.

RHSPanther15

2 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

Keep it up and the Panthers are going to Ram it down your throat haha

Booger dont have a dog in the hunt..... when Booger picks its most often a good Booger pickin....

....be sure to come back to the thread after that contest and not AWOL

Booger just sayin ;)

33 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

would riverside beating an undisciplined traditionally overhyped team be a shocker- 

Nice code word. Have you seen tyner play this year 2022?? Yep they sure are “undisciplined” not like Forrest or Westmoreland those are true disciplined good football teams

Edited by DaveyBoy
  • Upvote 1

Well it is kinda a code word.  I do believe saying high poverty, low parental support (sometimes due to multiple jobs or health), or any economic/cultural fact comes off as racist but applies to all races... inner city, mountain poverty, small towns with closes facories, or drought destroyed areas.  Even if not a racist statement, it is a widely accepted term( right or wrong)  coming from a non woke observor with no dog in the fight

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

is this riverside's best team in the last 5 years?

is this tyner team better than 2017?

Haven't seen any Riverside games so I can't make a prediction. This Tyner team is a lot better than 2017 in my opinion. That's from an outsider. I've seen 3 or 4 Tyner games and they have a tendency to start slow at times but can really turn it on in the 2nd half. They have maybe 4 or 5 skill guys on the field at the same time that can take it to the house at any time. They will be hard to beat but you never know. I think the pressure playing in Chattanooga will make them a little nervous in the beginning but I'm sure Riverside will have some nerves too. Should be a good game but if I was putting money on it I would have to bet on the Rams.

6 minutes ago, DaveyBoy said:

By who the likes of you. Ha… I know what ur trying to say just say General McGoober

Biggest part of kids are un disciplined these days. Chattanooga don't own the Patent. Good coaches teaches discipline but its like pouring water on a ducks back in a lot of cases. Watched Tyner and nothing jumped out to me as being more undisaplined than most teams.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vol3450 said:

Kinda bizarre how fans of these rural teams keep calling the one inner-city team "undisciplined" and "dirty". Shocker.

I'm as rural as it gets and plenty of our kids have never been disciplined. When people used to get married and actually raise their kids, we were much better off. Those days are gone and its killing our nation.

1 hour ago, hogheaven said:

Well it is kinda a code word.  I do believe saying high poverty, low parental support (sometimes due to multiple jobs or health), or any economic/cultural fact comes off as racist but applies to all races... inner city, mountain poverty, small towns with closes facories, or drought destroyed areas.  Even if not a racist statement, it is a widely accepted term( right or wrong)  coming from a non woke observor with no dog in the fight

Great post.