2023-2024 2A-Region 2

Tench

13 hours ago, YAIDAD said:

York loses 2 lineman on offense and 2 small defensive backs and one lineman on defense everything else is back. And will have 2 years in Coach Wright’s offense. I have said before I don’t know anything about Polk county. Sounds like their coach is like our coach a fan favorite. 

York will be the favorite to go to semi-finals again. I think York will add some more advanced passing schemes to their attack next year to be able to exploit Lefew's arm. All their skilled players are back and they have some pretty impressive young talent. 

6 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I'm only guessing he thinks you are, cause you say I disagree with you all the time. I'm not really sure what makes a "good poster"? 

Well we do occasionally see things differently you must admit. As for a good or bad poster I’d imagine each has their own opinions on what makes a poster one or the other. As for me, I’m the same type of poster I’ve been for 15 years now. Whether I’m viewed as good or bad I’m not to concerned with as it doesn’t carry much weight with me either way. All I can give is my honest opinions or replies. Some folks are, as our friend Doc Holiday put it, are just to high strung. Those folks typically don’t like me on here. So far my sleep has yet to be affected regarding the matter :grin:

On 11/27/2022 at 1:04 PM, crow said:

Experience at DB means at WR also. Returning a QB and RB along with 1 lineman so losing 4 linemen. Right? Yes we lose a bunch of guys but there is experience returning at every position. Maybe not all starters but all have meaningful playing time. Now how well or even if that translates into production is a totally different discussion all together. 

Losing 4 linemen and didn’t even have an O line coach this year and it very much showed. We will see what happens but not gonna get my hopes up. 

Edited by Spike016