Which East TN teams reload and which are going to be in rebuilding mode

Whs1984

If I understood correctly Knox West will graduate 31 seniors, not sure if they can reload from that or not.   Someone closer to the program might know but I think that would be pretty difficult.      However Boone played their 2nd or maybe 3rd team most of the 2nd half and if that is what they have coming back I would say it will be somewhat rebuilding with some reloading thrown in there. 

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

If I understood correctly Knox West will graduate 31 seniors, not sure if they can reload from that or not.   Someone closer to the program might know but I think that would be pretty difficult.      However Boone played their 2nd or maybe 3rd team most of the 2nd half and if that is what they have coming back I would say it will be somewhat rebuilding with some reloading thrown in there. 

Yeah West will lose a lot but I still think they could go 7-3 next season if some sophomores can make the jump the junior class made themselves from last year. Schedule will be more difficult but ill worry about next year after Friday.

12 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Yeah West will lose a lot but I still think they could go 7-3 next season if some sophomores can make the jump the junior class made themselves from last year. Schedule will be more difficult but ill worry about next year after Friday.

I was watching that game for an hour before the Maryville game and the lineup card looked like they return half the starting lineup. 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 10:22 AM, blazer1set said:

When was the last time Alcoa did NOT reload??

blazer, Alcoa and Maryville will reload! Question will be how many bullets will they have, and please understand I'm not cutting either program. But this year's version of both were not up to year's past teams. I guess I'm saying, how strong are the reloads going to be? Look forward to next year's versions!

2 hours ago, BoosterClubPlayersSuck said:

All Upper East TN teams that had a better than they usually get run probably rebuild. Daniel Boone and Science Hill. Elizabethton, Greenville, DB, and Hampton all reload. Most upper east TN teams been in rebuild mode for a while if we are being honest. 

Hampton and greeneville may reload.  The rest of the programs are only single shots or side by sides at best.  I reckon they need to retool their armiment.