Which East TN teams reload and which are going to be in rebuilding mode

Whs1984

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

Ha. Not necessary, I know what they've got.  I was just doing a little stirring of the Clinton folk pot.  

Gotcha.  After HTV has blocked me, I just don't know where to turn, what to think.  Colors taste funny... and I can smell the stars.  But alas, he isn't here to interpret it in his all-knowing ways.

8 hours ago, wompuscat said:

Powell will look like Powell again.  You know, the Powell from the previous 40 years.

West will lose a lot of starters, but I think depth wise they are lightyears ahead of others.

Oak Ridge will have some firepower back, but they'll find a way to cough it up.

Bearden will have 216 kids transfer in next week.  Pee Wee leagues just finishing up should really open the dam door.

NE TN teams will keep doing what they do, have a clear cut favorite until it comes time to hit the 40 split and become also-rans.

I have heard Bearden has hired a special compliance assistant AD to make sure everything keeps going in the right direction.

We just gettin started adding to the pound. We coming! We brazen! We bullies! We dawgs!! We coming for the best of your best! They all goin be Dawgs! Every sport every season! Erbody say! We comin! We bullies! We dawgs!! Lets #EAT

Edited by Bully

10 hours ago, Bully said:

We just gettin started adding to the pound. We coming! We brazen! We bullies! We dawgs!! We coming for the best of your best! They all goin be Dawgs! Every sport every season! Erbody say! We comin! We bullies! We dawgs!! Lets #EAT

This explains why all the pee wee players are committing so early.  Recruiting coordinator is on the same intellectual level.

Ingenious if you ask me.

1 hour ago, wompuscat said:

This explains why all the pee wee players are committing so early.  Recruiting coordinator is on the same intellectual level.

Ingenious if you ask me.

I'm somewhat impressed that the word "brazen" was used. And used in the correct context.

Edited by osunut2