Which East TN teams reload and which are going to be in rebuilding mode

Whs1984

2 hours ago, wompuscat said:

And they film their commitment to either Bearden or Powell live via TikTok.  Right after their juiceboxes settle.  

Don’t think Pal will be getting many more “recruits” with JJ now gone, but Bearden? Different story. They’ll eventually turn into what Powell has been. You can already see it happening with their freshman team this past season, if you know what I mean. All the sudden lots of inner city kids and the likes. That’s just the nature of the beast in Knox Co, I reckon? It was Central when I was growing up, then they all started going to Fulton, so on and so forth.

Edited by SweetScience

10 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Ha. Hey, Nut, off topic, but wanted to ask you. Does that behemoth OL #51 y’all had have any college offers? Guy is huge.

I don't know his entire offer list, but I know that Austin Peay and Eastern Kentucky both offered him over the summer. I'm not aware of any FBS offers though. I think he'll play FCS, but given his measurables (6'7" - 280), he could eventually transfer to an FBS program if he develops.

6 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I don't know his entire offer list, but I know that Austin Peay and Eastern Kentucky both offered him over the summer. I'm not aware of any FBS offers though. I think he'll play FCS, but given his measurables (6'7" - 280), he could eventually transfer to an FBS program if he develops.

He definitely has the size. If he could get the footwork down he could be awesome. With that, though, it’s either you have it or you don’t. 

15 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Pretty much as I am told, as well.  

He didn't start playing football until a couple of years ago.