Pickett Co. 5-0...17 threes against Smith Co. tonight.

bobcatfan300

1 hour ago, CASC95 said:

To this date, and because of this 1997 Upperman team, I do not assume ball playing skills based on the size of the team and how they look in warmups. I watched them drop, I believe around 107 against a Pickett Co. team (who scored in 70s, I believe) that year at Upperman. That team had just the right combination of post/defense/shooters. Great team.

It was a great team. Perry co had Kirk Hastings and drilled us in the state tourny. It was crazy playing against a future NBA player and how much more dominant he was compared to any one else on the floor. 

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Mottomotto said:

ER wins 66-63. Still have some key players injured, Eidson and Prince haven’t got over 10 minutes of playing time yet. #11 from Pickett is a good ball player though for sure.

They were looking at PC players before the game and laughing but they weren't laughing when PC came back from 9 down to take the lead in the first half. PC missed a 1 and 1 with 5.1 seconds to go that could have given them the lead. PC is very small and ER towered over them but PC played them tough.

51 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

They were looking at PC players before the game and laughing but they weren't laughing when PC came back from 9 down to take the lead in the first half. PC missed a 1 and 1 with 5.1 seconds to go that could have given them the lead. PC is very small and ER towered over them but PC played them tough.

I watched a some of it on facebook thanks to one of the east robertson accounts live-streaming it and was very impressed with number 11 from Pickett i thought he handled and shot the ball extremely well and i found out he was only a sophomore which makes it even more impressive. Another thing is elijah groves for ER he’s an outstanding ball player and looks like he has the body and athleticism to play for a division 1 school. Past 2 games i’ve seen he’s handled and passed the ball extremely well to go along with great finishing and a very solid mid range game. Does he hold any offers?

1 hour ago, UConnAlum94 said:

I watched a some of it on facebook thanks to one of the east robertson accounts live-streaming it and was very impressed with number 11 from Pickett i thought he handled and shot the ball extremely well and i found out he was only a sophomore which makes it even more impressive. Another thing is elijah groves for ER he’s an outstanding ball player and looks like he has the body and athleticism to play for a division 1 school. Past 2 games i’ve seen he’s handled and passed the ball extremely well to go along with great finishing and a very solid mid range game. Does he hold any offers?

Austin Peay for football.

2 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

ER knew Pickett would be tough. I’m sure they weren’t laughing at the players. ER brought a good crowd TO PICKETT tonight cause they knew it was going to be a good game. Never the less when ER gets healthier they’ll get even better. Goodluck to Pickett the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

They have the right to laugh.. We are the defending champs. Show some respect.