East Robertson 2023

Chiefbigfoot

3 hours ago, Mottomotto said:

Brooks’ son and Powell are really good friends. Play on the same travel baseball team.

Their dads have been good friends since their days coaching at Portland. Powell is not going anywhere, his family loves Smith County. I have known his dad since our days in elementary school at Rosebank. Two years ago, Coach Powell's wife got really sick and almost died. He told me the love and support he got from the community and school, that he would stay there along as they would let him stay. I do not see him leaving anytime soon.

1 hour ago, Mottomotto said:

Kason Young, uncle is Will Clinard who pitched at vandy and in the Minors. Related to Luke Murphy too so he has a pretty good pedigree.

Two years in a row of undefeated MS teams. I assume the incoming freshman have some athletes as well like last years group. Future looks bright!

On 12/16/2022 at 12:41 AM, Mottomotto said:

ER 2023 Schedule

@ Liberty Creek East by 35+

Houston Co East by 35+

@Monterey East by 35+

@Sycamore East by 35+

Jo Byrns East by 35+

Smith Co East by 35+

@ Westmoreland East by 35+

Trousedale Co East by 35+

Bye East by 2

WH Heritage East by 35+

Jackson Co East by 35+

I've submitted my score predictions for the upcoming year. May the odds bee ever in our favor. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Elijah Groves was offered by memphis today, Isaiah Groves was up there as well, Zach Groves has been to Georgia and Tennessee this week and Wyatt Pearson was at Butler this weekend. All according to twitter. Surrounding schools should take notice that if you want your son to play college ball they need to get them at east!

18 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Elijah Groves was offered by memphis today, Isaiah Groves was up there as well, Zach Groves has been to Georgia and Tennessee this week and Wyatt Pearson was at Butler this weekend. All according to twitter. Surrounding schools should take notice that if you want your son to play college ball they need to get them at east!

So all you have to do to play college ball is attend a small school in the middle of nowhere… i thought you had to be good at football or athletic or something like that. Makes you wonder how all the other schools get offers 

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Twitter said it and they attended a camp! It's gotta be true. Kirby and Nick have been talking about the warriors all weekend! All that talent and can't win anything. Sounds like if you wanna underachieve go to east. Can't wait till 09/22 when yall get smashed! SC folks wanna see what the fuss is about!