East Robertson 2023

Chiefbigfoot

2 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

You should be embarrassed for knowing as little as you do about football, and posting on a football forum...

Coach Brooks is not the answer! Sorry to burst your fantasy bubble. Tyner was a great team, but so was our Indians. The lack of motivation the players had was thanks to the great coaching that everyone is defending. We can sit here and argue about it all day long, but deep down, you know I'm correct. 

41 minutes ago, ergrad1989 said:

Not playing disciplined football. The coach should be embarrassed. 

Still didn’t answer my question. I forgot coach Brooks fumbled the ball. He should hold on to it better. Which one was your kid? Makes sense now little Johnny didn’t get playing time so your salty! Or past coach that’s jealous. Or a real delusional fan that don’t have a clue about football, coaching or sports in general. You’re an embarrassment to the community 

3 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

Still didn’t answer my question. I forgot coach Brooks fumbled the ball. He should hold on to it better. Which one was your kid? Makes sense now little Johnny didn’t get playing time so your salty! Or past coach that’s jealous. Or a real delusional fan that don’t have a clue about football, coaching or sports in general. You’re an embarrassment to the community 

To the community that you're not even a fan of? Little Johnny doesn't play football. I bet Little Johnny could've had that team more prepared though! 

1 minute ago, CCLHL08 said:

It’s definitely killing him. Little Jonny didn’t play. Or his family member isn’t coaching now. He has mental illness. I tried and meeting him to talk after a game he ran and left.

Did you see how fast I was? To assume I have never played a down of football earlier was just absurd! You should've saw me back in the day.