East Robertson 2023

Chiefbigfoot

1 minute ago, ergrad1989 said:

Did you see how fast I was? To assume I have never played a down of football earlier was just absurd! You should've saw me back in the day. 

I bet If you did. You didn’t play and your daddy talked crap about the coach to everyone. Or talk smack to people then run and hide. 

2 minutes ago, ergrad1989 said:

Like I said, my Little Johnny could've coached this team to the third round, maybe even the fourth! 

Was little Johnny on the sideline? Well they did get to the third round. I think you meant the 4th round! Guess the past coaches couldn’t get past the first round . Was little Johnny in that team as well. Wait you wasn’t trolling then. Just this year. Sorry coach indian1989 your past coaching experience didn’t go well

5 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

Was little Johnny on the sideline? Well they did get to the third round. I think you meant the 4th round! Guess the past coaches couldn’t get past the first round . Was little Johnny in that team as well. Wait you wasn’t trolling then. Just this year. Sorry coach indian1989 your past coaching experience didn’t go well

I've already told you, little Johnny doesn't play football! Little Johnny does play baseball. You should see his curveball! 

Just now, ergrad1989 said:

I've already told you, little Johnny doesn't play football! Little Johnny does play baseball. You should see his curveball! 

I’m sure , bet it’s unbelievable! Makes sense though you didn’t play football neither does Johnny but your the next Nick Saban and know football really well.